What's new

Which PTP has the fastest time for payout?

Iboro

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
From my experience, I think RIF has the fastest payout from withdrawal request. Trendri seems to be the slowest as it stands now. Other ones have a fixed date of payment.

Which do you think is the fastest from your experience.

Fastest is RIF, Forum Coin, Beer Money forum but because beer money forum pay before 25th so there are times when the payment can get delayed.

When I was using Bizdustry, I received a payment every week, on Saturday. I could request payment as long as I had $5 in my account.

I think Forum coin is the fastest website that pays me through cryptocurrency which is the BCH, the transaction is very fast and convenient and with just a matter of minutes to an hour you will directly received your payment.

I think Forum coin is the fastest website that pays me through cryptocurrency which is the BCH, the transaction is very fast and convenient and with just a matter of minutes to an hour you will directly received your payment.
Many forums are doing that now. Referral Index forum, forum coin and even beer money forum pays almost instantly.

I think its forum coin where you can request payment anytime you want and are sure to get paid inside 1-2 days if not instant

I only work on two PTP sites and the other one, the RIf pays faster in 24 hours, but this time, the site owner is so busy and his administrator took charge of paying members.

I only work on two PTP sites and the other one, the RIf pays faster in 24 hours, but this time, the site owner is so busy and his administrator took charge of paying members.
This is not a big problem since if admin is paying members their duties these are all formalities and as we have all offline commitment in this life so doesn't matter.

From what i heard and have seen, i think so far referral index forum has the fastest payment rate. I am yet to cash out from this particular forum postbucks, so i cannot really say much about it at the moment.

From what i heard and have seen, i think so far referral index forum has the fastest payment rate. I am yet to cash out from this particular forum postbucks, so i cannot really say much about it at the moment.
Post Bucks is like Beer Money Forum. Beer Money Forum pays 25 of each month while PostBucks on the 22 of each month means wait until 22 March to get your cash out.

I think its forum coin where you can request payment anytime you want and are sure to get paid inside 1-2 days if not instant
I posted two post threads in My Forum but I did not receive my points. Then the site has many blockers. There are many of them. They are like viruses. I do not understand that forum site. It seems there is no moderator.

I posted two post threads in My Forum but I did not receive my points. Then the site has many blockers. There are many of them. They are like viruses. I do not understand that forum site. It seems there is no moderator.
You need to use Brave Browser while browsing the website because also there is min count of the word on the website you need to refer to documentation so 50 word per article reply and guess 100 word per article thread and payout is lowered. We cannot blame admin for issue, I am with 0.18 $ MLF Forum coins and will share proof of payeer once reached the 2 $ before site crashes again.

Fastest is forum coin and even RIF is fast once the admin is online and you can expect to get paid almost immediately

The fastest used to be Referral Index Forum but due to the absence of the admin on work duties, payment is now scheduled. I prefer scheduled payment to all those instant payments. It gives you a chance to work and accumulate something big without being tempted to ask for withdrawals.

I like RIF, it is the only form site that pays me many times since I joined. I am paid within 24 hours. Hoping it won't take me too long to wait to claim there next time.

The fastest used to be Referral Index Forum but due to the absence of the admin on work duties, payment is now scheduled. I prefer scheduled payment to all those instant payments. It gives you a chance to work and accumulate something big without being tempted to ask for withdrawals.
Both these are good and since we were aware that admin is away we can wait otherwise having a fixed payment schedule does help

Fastest is RIF, Forum Coin, Beer Money forum but because beer money forum pay before 25th so there are times when the payment can get delayed.
Well, I have not had experience with the remaining two aside from referral index forum.

I think all the paid to post forums now have scheduled payments. Even though RIF is just temporarily. It is still the fastest technically because it is done once a week.

I have experienced all these forums available and still prefer the style of forum coin and payments are mostly instant or takes 1-2 days

Everything that has a good side has a bad side. The bad side of forum Coin is that it doesn't allow one to earn fast.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back