What's new

Which Playstation version do you prefer?

Sammyesx

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 9, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
With the latest PlayStation 5 been introduced many people are fascinated by the features it has with are quite interesting, but I cant seem to get over the the PlayStation 2 version, the ability to drive with a particular player from one post to the other is makes it easier and fun. Which play station version do you prefer?

Concerning the playstation version I like most, well, I have not played playstation 4 and 5 but I will say playstation 2 is the best because it last or it takes a longer time for it to develop fault not like the recent 3 that has faults like regularly.

For me ooo, I have played ps2 and ps3 so I no the difference between them. I prefer ps3 than ps2 because of the graphics especially when you play soccer on it. I can't now say about ps4 and ps5 because I haven't play them before. Main looking at it ps5 will come with a lot package and graphics

For me ooo, I have played ps2 and ps3 so I no the difference between them. I prefer ps3 than ps2 because of the graphics especially when you play soccer on it. I can't now say about ps4 and ps5 because I haven't play them before. Main looking at it ps5 will come with a lot package and graphics

Among audio PlayStation version I find PS2 as the best and also it is more easy to play and understand. Other higher version of PlayStation very hard to play.

Since i started playing playstation from the first edition till now,i prefer the edition with the hardest game play,which is playstation four.

My best PlayStation version is Playstation 2 I love PlayStation 2 so much that I got one for myself to my house other version that has been coming up PlayStation 3 4 and 5 and not that interesting to me like PlayStation 2.

Most apps require you to spend money, but did you know there are apps that could help earn money instead? That’s right, doing some simple tasks like completing surveys and offers or even just using an app, you can make a few bucks.

I like to stick to something for a very longer time before I honk of letting go. I think on this matter of choice I will stick with playstation two till further notice

PlayStation 4 is my all time best, I enjoyed every bit of it, though I have not tried PlayStation 5, and I am not sure I will,but at the moment I am not willing to trade my PlayStation 4 for any game at the moment.

I was a die-hard fan of PS4 and used to tell my friends i will not upgrade because it serves me well. But there is this one day i played on my neighbor's PS5, and now i guess it is my personal favorite, even if i don't own one yet. Am considering buying a used on after a year.

The truth is pes station 3 will always be the best game console for now. Because alot of people still prefer it to Pes 4 and Pes 5 because it is still really cool
Post automatically merged:

The play station three gaming console is the best every produce all other console either look similar or there have little upgrade. But the interface of the play station three is always standing out no matter the update and it is the best

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back