What's new

Which platform is best for crypto trading??

AEX app is one of the best trading platfirm that most people use to trade their crypto currency coin online because its guves better percentage bonus and they have a easy way that customers can use to fund their various trading wallet.
Oh really, have not heard of that before! Aex... Do have p2p trading platform, what is the percentage trading fee? If this are not found, i don't think its worth it.

There was a time I asked this question on a different platform and a large number of people suggested going with Binance because of its long standing reputation and less cumbersome processes.
Wow that's very good information because i don't know about it i only buy and hold for sometimes then sell it when the price GI up.

When it comes to choosing or looking for which platform is best for someone to trade cryptocurrencies in, I will always go for binance. Because it is global and also very efficient in it's operation

I usually makes use of binance anytime I want to trade cryptocurrency because they have stop orders on their dashboard. This feature makes it easy for me to stop trading even if I am not available online.

I suppose Binance is the best platform for crypto currency trading. I am saying this because I am using Binance. I have not traded on any plaform, including Binance.

Platforms that carryout KYCs for its members are one that I look forward to and such platforms like binance stands out to be the best amongst them

The only one I have done some exchanges on when it comes to crypto is Binance. I am a forex trader so I don't know much about the best platform to trade crypto. For forex, I use Binary as my broker

The platform someone is going to use for cryptocurrency trading must be fast and efficient. This will give you the opportunity to do a call stop order on every trade.

Binance,Huobi, Okex, mxc.com are my preferred centralised exchanges. For decentralised exchanges, Uniswap for eth tokens, pancakeswap for Bsc tokens, mdx for heco,1inch for crosschain tokens.

There was a time I asked this question on a different platform and a large number of people suggested going with Binance because of its long standing reputation and less cumbersome processes.
Yeah i lot of people consider binance as a good trading platform for crypto currency i even think of registering with them but the process of verifying new members now is very strict.

I have some of the people talk about coinbase that is one of the best platform to trade cryptocurrency due to the flexibility of the dashboard and easy chart reading.

I have some of the people talk about coinbase that is one of the best platform to trade cryptocurrency due to the flexibility of the dashboard and easy chart reading.
Not really a good one in my opinion because it has limitations . There are tons of countries that are not eligible for using the full services of coinbase

Yeah i lot of people consider binance as a good trading platform for crypto currency i even think of registering with them but the process of verifying new members now is very strict.
I heard people saying that but didn't have such experience. I was verified in just few minutes with no hassles at all. I think the more the platform grows the more selective it gets.

For trading off course Binance is the best. Other than that , kucoin , Okex , Huobi Global , blockchain are good exchange or trading platforms as well.

Coinbase offers more than 50 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and Ripple. The exchange also offers multiple investment options for individual and institutional clients.
No doubt it a good platform but honestly the platform is more suitable to the tier one countries like the US and the UK especially. We African countries are more comfortable with binance.

The best platform for trading is the binance wallet.
Binance has a lot of trading option with staking Option as well.
They also have a p2p were you do a lot of transaction for countries where crypto is not allowed to trade with local banks

Well , binance is an amazing exchange platform with an amazing crypto app ,but yet still ,it is a centralized exchange site ,and at such your funds can be easily stolen ,once the Binance site is hacked. So you still need to be careful with your funds on that site

Well, the truth of the matter is that every website can be hacked once the hacker actually has the time to actually get the technology to hack the website, so there is no place your cryptocurrencies safe if it is intended to be hacked.

TD Ameritrade - Best overall, best for beginners.
Fidelity - Best for everyday investors.
Charles Schwab - Best IRA accounts.
Interactive Brokers - Best for professionals

Personally, I am new to the world of crypto currency trading such as Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and altcoin. I am still undergoing training from someone who I believe is familiar with whole trading and exchanging stuffs. But so far I do hear about binance as a platform for trading. You can try that out and see.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back