What's new

Which platform is best for crypto trading??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Just as forex trading has its own broker, you can trade via those brokers. They provide real time forex trading analysis. I believe such can be applicable to crypto trading, I know crypto trading its quite different from forex trading. I know their are digital coins exchanger platform that features crypto trading. Which one you think its best for trading crypto??

There was a time I asked this question on a different platform and a large number of people suggested going with Binance because of its long standing reputation and less cumbersome processes.

There was a time I asked this question on a different platform and a large number of people suggested going with Binance because of its long standing reputation and less cumbersome processes.
Okay, binance is a fantastic crypto exchange platform, with very wide network. When I visited the platform, I saw too many coins in on it
It will be tremendous to start my Cryptocurrency trading via binance.

Just as forex trading has its own broker, you can trade via those brokers. They provide real time forex trading analysis. I believe such can be applicable to crypto trading, I know crypto trading its quite different from forex trading. I know their are digital coins exchanger platform that features crypto trading. Which one you think its best for trading crypto??
For me the best platform to trade crypto currencies is AEX trading App. With the following reasons;

1. Their platform has arguably, the most robust currency trading pairs, with seconds to seconds change in price.

2. Easy way fund your trading account, you can transfer from any wallet and you will see it reflect immediately, you need to wait for long.

3. Easy KYC process that will increase your limit of transact amount.

4. Very attractive incentives and regular Airdrops, big percentage bonuses for specific in App tasks.

Coinbase
One of the most popular places to trade cryptocurrencies and manage a cryptocurrency portfolio is Coinbase. The platform makes it easy to connect to your bank account, or even use a debit card to make purchases of several different cryptocurrencies. For the most part, you buy using U.S. dollars, and then sell the cryptocurrencies later – hopefully after you’ve made a profit. There’s a high level of liquidity on Coinbase, making it more likely that you’ll be able to sell later.

Personally, I am new to the world of crypto currency trading such as Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and altcoin. I am still undergoing training from someone who I believe is familiar with whole trading and exchanging stuffs. But so far I do hear about binance as a platform for trading. You can try that out and see.

This is actually a very hard question to answer because it's something that I have been looking into and trying to figure out which would be the best exchange to use. Whilst there are some exchanges that are much more reliable and have a lot more coins, there are other exchanges that have lower exchange fees and trade fees. So it is a compromise between the two. Right now I am sticking with Yobit.

I have heard any a whole lots of crypto currency exchange Business like Luno, binance, crypto.com, blockchain and quidax. All of these platforms are legit as it has been confirmed by those who are using their service. The only difference is that some of their transaction fee differs so you need to make sure you know the how much of money they for processing fee before you buy coin from them.

The fact is that it is no longer safer to holdl cryptocurrency in any exchange site that is CEX oriented ,because they are prone to hack last year ending , livecoin and atility were hacked and users funds hacked. So , it is better to trade with exchanges and holdl your token with Dex wallet .

For me l often use the popular crypto currency exchange sites like binance, blockchain, probit, and uniswap depending on the crypto currency l want to transact. But generally keeping funds in any exchange is not safe because they are mostly prone to hacking and because that, l only trade and withdraw.

The fact is that it is no longer safer to holdl cryptocurrency in any exchange site that is CEX oriented ,because they are prone to hack last year ending , livecoin and atility were hacked and users funds hacked. So , it is better to trade with exchanges and holdl your token with Dex wallet .
Thanks a lot for that eye opener bro, that means I won't be using FXTM for forex trading or storing my hard earned coins. Cos of their turbulent times succumbing to hacking activities. I just can't stand a chance to lose all my funds when such happen again, they should find a way to protect their platform and that of their users to avoid any hacking activities in the future. If not, it will ruin their platform, making vulnerable all time, and people won't like to put their assets at risk, trading there anymore.

From the little I have to come to know about crypto trading I think one application stands out for me no matter where you want to I make use it whether it’s iphone or android. And the app is Binance, it’s interface is very cool and I think it’s easy to understand, many crypto traders make use of Binance and they record an amazing success

Binance Is very reliable and Secure platform for trading and earning profits, but if you want to earn quick & more profit, then you should go for Forex tradin, but it also have high risk of the loses.
Post automatically merged:

Binance Is very reliable and Secure platform for trading and earning profits, but if you want to earn quick & more profit, then you should go for Forex tradin, but it also have high risk of the loses.

The truth is that there are so many platforms that are great for cryptocurrency trading. It's more like what's comfortable with the trader. Some people would prefer Coinbase while others prefer Binance, and so on. Personally, I think Coinbase is a great platform.

Different types of the cripto currency of the on line earning marketing on line earning is the best of cripto curreny .bit coin investment of the cripto currency . heavy amount of profit of the logic .

I have been used 3 different wallets for trading. These are coinex, binance and Probit exchange. But i found Binance is the best among these.
Binance is an trading wallet which have bundle of registered cryptocurrencies. These also have less transection fees.

I think coinbase is the best platform to trade crypto. Coinbase started as bitcoin wallet, then later grew into multi crypto wallet and crypto exchange. You can send, receive, buy, sell and exchange crypto via coinbase. I can really recommend coinbase. However, in order to trade on coinbase you will have to verify your identity.

From the little I have to come to know about crypto trading I think one application stands out for me no matter where you want to I make use it whether it’s iphone or android. And the app is Binance, it’s interface is very cool and I think it’s easy to understand, many crypto traders make use of Binance and they record an amazing success
Well , binance is an amazing exchange platform with an amazing crypto app ,but yet still ,it is a centralized exchange site ,and at such your funds can be easily stolen ,once the Binance site is hacked. So you still need to be careful with your funds on that site

I trade on crypto.com because of its rate. It deals in dollar and there is no way you can deal there without having a gain. Also, it has friendly interphase and have quick and responsible customer care which makes trading with them fun.

I know binance is a good platform in terms of crypto trading, but you can also check out coin base.
I have used binance for trading and I must say it's very easy, tho trading with coin base is what I'm still experimenting on, no experience with them yet, so I don't know if it's the best for now.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back