greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
Which platform do you think is the best for Stories?
  • Snapchat
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • WhatsApp
  • Other

What kind of stories are you talking about? If it were the creative stories, I would choose Whatsapp and Facebook. You can get many people who love reading stories in both platforms. You can even create groups in both so as to post them there.

I think facebook is the best platform for stories, I got some traffic from there. I have 4,000 friends on Facebook and when i need traffic for my site i simple place my site link there. More than thousand for my friends watch my stories and visit the site for more details

I think snap chat and instagram are the best for stories because that's where people post the most this kind of things

I think the best platforms for stories are facebook and Instagram because of the large audience base they have.

You can create story groups on Facebook, and get traffic there. Among your Facebook friends you wont miss those who would love to hear your stories

• Snapchat
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • WhatsApp
  • Other
Definitely by far in my experience for stories its instagram but for making a subscription account on which you can do a lot of paid advertising as well then its snapchat most definitely. Cuz I've seen some seriously good numbers of viewing statistics for snapchat meme stories and they can earn a lot through paid promotions and what not.

i think Facebook is good for text stories and Instagram is awesome for image stories. nevertheless, i love Instagram more than any other social network out there.

Obviously facebook. You will find so many group on story. Where people's sharing story by part by part. But why you're not trying to read books ? I mean you can read pdf formate too.

If you're talking stories, Facebook and Instagram are viral. The reach is organic and not paid, and is also high. Never been on Snapchat, so I can't tell.

I think its WhatsApp that is best for stories , i have many friends who use the platform and they watch everything i post and i usually have a lot of views

• Snapchat
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • WhatsApp
  • Other
Facebook is best app for watching stories and entertainment. It also brings people near to each other. And have some sort of journal knowledge and current affairs. We can also find topics of our interest in it.

Well as for me I believe it all depends on the type of story about to write, and as for me I see Facebook as a good platform false stories

Of all the platforms you have listed up there, the best I will think you should clink to for telling your stories should be facebook. It is the most used platform

Best platform for stories would be the one that you have many followers or viewers.
But I think Facebook is more easier as it doesn't cost much compared to Instagram and the rest of it

I think that the best platform right now to upload stories is Instagram because it is where this function has become more famous from my point of view, although at first it was accused of having copied the original Snapchat function, now it is used by almost all users of the social network, the second best social network to upload stories is Facebook for its number of active users per day from my point of view.

The reach for your stories depends on the number of followers you have. Therefore, the platform where you have the maximum number of followers will give better exposure to your stories. However, based on my marketing experience, Instagram is the best platform for stories.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back