What's new

Which paid to post forum is easiest to navigate?

Iboro

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to paid to post forums, I think I am an active member of all the popular ones bar Bizdustry. Some of the PTP platforms are easy to surf and navigate around. Some of them are very clumpy.

The easiest PTP to navigate is Forum coin for me. The interface is so sleek and even with a poor Network, you can still work there.

I feel the easiest is Forum coin, I do sometimes face issues while posting on RIF but these days no forum is tough but FC is the easiest.

The easiest for me is Index Forum. I have been using ForumCoin on Mobile but I have to adjust the font or the size because it does not fit on my screen but it is too small. I still don't have laptop to use for the forums.

Last edited:
The easiest for me is Index Forum. I have been using ForumCoin on Mobile but I have to adjust the font or the size because it does fit on my screen but it is too small. I still don't have laptop to use for the forums.
With mobile you can switch to desktop mode or mobile mode with forum coin so it's easier to post with mobile.

I have always faced small issues with Referral Index forum as till now I am unable to find how to put the dark mode to sleep on the website and as for Post bucks its easier to navigate on this website.

With mobile you can switch to desktop mode or mobile mode with forum coin so it's easier to post with mobile.
I have done that before. I don't like the interface if it is mobile mode. I increase the size by pinching the screen to enlarge the fonts or else I won't read the text.

I find forum coin the easiest and most of the times I access the website with my computer so it becomes easier for me to navigate and multitask with my other websites

I have done that before. I don't like the interface if it is mobile mode. I increase the size by pinching the screen to enlarge the fonts or else I won't read the text.
Yes you can pinch zoom and I find it easier as compared to mobile mode because on mobile mode it's not easy to find our favorite threads.

I feel forum coin is the easiest and even Post bucks is easier to navigate to earn as we can easily find which sections are low paying and choose accordingly

It is easy to do activities there in RIF and here in PB. I can relate to some topics unlike other forums hard for me to discuss mostly on crypto, finance, and faucets. But I also like to learn them .

I will contact Jordan once he's back and request him to add option so that we can disable the dark mode on the website

Forum coin loads very fast at times and slow at others but its fine as long as its paying and as for easiest then all our forums are easy to navigate

Most of the paid to post forums use Xenforo,which is considered very user friendly forum script

I also like Xenforo and since most of the forums have that so its easy to navigate and search option also works very good

I feel the easiest is Forum coin, I do sometimes face issues while posting on RIF but these days no forum is tough but FC is the easiest.
I would have loved to work on Forumcoin but the amount of money people make there is very low compared to other websites.

I would have loved to work on Forumcoin but the amount of money people make there is very low compared to other websites.
I feel you should,just use it as a break time because you need to make only 10 comments a day and will earn 15 cents for that

I feel you should,just use it as a break time because you need to make only 10 comments a day and will earn 15 cents for that
You are right and I think it depends on the time people have. I have so much time to be online so I can even achieve more than that

I no longer work on forum coin. I prefer Post Bucks over forum coin because Post Bucks is much better than forum coin.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back