What's new

Which one do you prefer: summer or winter??

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I would say it depends on the country you might be.
In the winter, there's no concern on mosquito bites and it's so beautiful. When everything is covered in that fresh blanket of snow, this will sound cheesy, but it makes everything look magical.
I also love cold weather. Normally I'm a very warm person. The thermostat at my place is always set at 60F because any warmer and I'm about to die from the heat. In the winter you can always put on more layers and blankets, whereas in the summer you can do nothing but put up the AC.

Winter please! I dislike being hot or warm with a passion especially since I live in the South, it's the worst. So, I prefer winter very, very much.

In New Zealand Christmas is in Summer so I prefer Summer more and Winter is too cold!

Given the choice between summer and winter, I would have to opt for winter out of the two. I have never been someone who has done well in heat. I always find it easier to warm up than it is to cool down so I would take winter over summer any chance I had.

I like winter much more, basically because I am a person who does not like heat, I like cold and temperate weather much more, which in summer is impossible for me to have even a temperate temperature due to the area in which I live.

I would say it depends on the country you might be.
In the winter, there's no concern on mosquito bites and it's so beautiful. When everything is covered in that fresh blanket of snow, this will sound cheesy, but it makes everything look magical.
I also love cold weather. Normally I'm a very warm person. The thermostat at my place is always set at 60F because any warmer and I'm about to die from the heat. In the winter you can always put on more layers and blankets, whereas in the summer you can do nothing but put up the AC.
I have studied my system and realised that it do prefer summer more than winter so I have no choice than to love summer more.

Personally, I find it very difficult to sleep whenever I am sweating, so being in heat is something that I don't fancy at all. I will simply prefer winter even though I know that sometimes it gets too cold but there is a way I can be able to regulate the cold and I'll be warm. Unlike how it is difficult for me to make myself feel cold whenever the weather is very hot.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back