What's new

Which MJ song(s) inspired you the most??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
When Michael Jackson was around, the world respect him, love him for the art of singing. He's a natural gifted singer, dancer, actor, and song writer. He has many songs that defined his storied career, and made him popular in the entertainment industry.

Which of his pop music inspired you the most??

I can't say which song inspired me the great artist Michael Jackson, even today his most famous songs are still playing on the radio. I loved them all and they all inspired me, so I have no preference.

We previously published a piece with 24 Michael Jackson Inspirational Quotes To Live By about his insight. This time, we're going straight to what was once considered a craft: music!

Michael Jackson was truly a great artist. His music was just fabulous and his dance moves were really awesome. His song that touched me most was "You are not Alone". I loved it the first time I heard it.

Michael Jackson was truly a great artist. His music was just fabulous and his dance moves were really awesome. His song that touched me most was "You are not Alone". I loved it the first time I heard it.
You're not alone caught my attention the most. The lyrics is pure magic, the voice very sound. The other songs i love most too like you're not alone' are; You rock my world", The lost children' speechless and USA vs Africa etc. Almost all his songs i love them all. He's a musician at its best.

He certainly was a great singer and s legend in the entertainment industry. Some would regard as the god of pop music but he was never an inspiration to me

In the past we've brought you an article about his wisdom with 24 Michael Jackson Inspirational Quotes To Live By. This time around we're going straight to what was is craft, is music!

In the past we've brought you an article about his wisdom with 24 Michael Jackson Inspirational Quotes To Live By. This time around we're going straight to what was is craft, is music!
People really lit up my childhood time. I listened to his awesome and inspiring music, which he delivered with a lovely voice. His break dance and stunts made me fall in love more with his music.

One of the most inspired song that I love so much from the king of pop Michael Jackson is black or white that song really inspired me.

One of the most inspired song that I love so much from the king of pop Michael Jackson is black or white that song really inspired me.
Lol, interesting. You remind me of a good song sang by the legendary Michael. I admire 99% of his songs, it is hard to find any michael song that I never liked. It gives me joy to listen to his melodies.

Am gonna go with man in the mirror and hold my hands, the lyrics are touching and advisory which is what we really need in our society today.

I like Micheal Jackson to the extent that I was nicknamed MJ. I hear his songs every day. I have a couple of his videos too with some stage performances. All of his songs were an inspiration. So it depends on my mood. Love mood; I like The way you make me feel.

We are the world was written by Michael Jackson and till this very day it's still in the hearts of many, so that's the best for me.
We are the world is written by MJ, which he performed with other top artists like Whitney Houston, Diana Ross, Lionel Richie etc. That song touched my soul, it is a song released in 1985.

Last edited:
We are the world, I love that song a lot, actually I love all his songs, he is my best pop artist, I paid be him and all his songs, no other artist can replace him.

This dude had a lot great songs I can remember growing up listening to in the late 1980s to the early to mid 90s. The guy is just simply good with his lyrics and dance steps. The world really missed a music legend in Michael Jackson

The song of all time that seems to be evergreen for me by Michael Jackson is the hold my hand featuring Akin.

But it was composed and written by Mike. It sends chills down My spine whenever I listen to it.
That's Splendid, that music is full with vibes, and inspiration.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back