What's new

Which is your favourite song?

Globally, any Bruno Mars song is my favourite. The guy is a genius when it comes to music. Locally, in Nigeria where I am from, any Fireboy DML and Simi's song does it for me...
History by cheque and fireboy is my favourite at the moment

I have never had a single and specific favourite song. They always come and go. I loose taste in one when I hear some others that I really love. But three songs seem to have stuck with me for a long time and I think I consider them my most favourites. They are;
1. Angels cry by Maria Carey and Neyo
2. Super human by Chris Brown and Keri Hilson.
3. Airplanes by Eminem ft B.O.B and Hailey Williams

My favourite songs list as soon you made us that I can't say this one song it's my all-time favourite. My favourite songs can be up to about 200 songs that I can't list here

My favourites are in different categories, in Africa it has to be kay c, then world wide Nicki minaj, i just love their contents and their simplicity, though no award to their name.

My favourite song this can be very difficult but I will see one of my favourite song that I love so much is perfect by Ed Sheeran.I love this song so much because of the content of the sun and the message behind the song you have the strong power which expresses love and tell you the deepness of love between couples.

I will say that I love blues and r&b .I often listen to these kind of songs when I am doing my chores in my house or driving in my car somewhere

It's hard to pick just a song as my favorite since there are lots of songs I love and enjoy, especially rags to riches songs that I can relate to, maybe that's why I love trap and rap so much

Am a person that likes all the genre in music as far as it is good music and i listen to it all,so i don't have a favourite.

I like listening to someone and I enjoy it a lot from my experience I choose gospel song as my favourite. Because I love Jesus he is my personal Savior

I mostly enjoy country music like that of kenny rogers and don William,i dont like pop music,i prefer reggae sometimes when my modes demands.

My own favorite song will be jazz and country musical. I am a lover of music personally and so tend to like good music that I can sing as well as dance to

As much as I'm not a fan of pop songs, I can't deny my love for brown skin girl by Beyonce and Wizkid. I relay love the jam, it's superb.

I do not have a favorite song but one of my favorite recent song is a song done my a Nigerian artist named Chike. Song titled running to you, I can't get the song off my mouth.

I like the sing between chike and Simi (Running to you), adekunle gold, Davido featuring Chris Brown (blow my mind) , techno,

My favourite song is Hope by XXXTENTACION , what is your favourite song?
My personal best this year is “Driver's License” — Olivia Rodrigo. Ohhh.....i love listening to this one every morning on my way to work. I can listen to it on repeat and never get tired.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back