What's new

Which is the best platform for trading btc, luno or trustwallet?

With the submission of people on this as regards trading and being able to get such funds directly into ones local bank account the I'll say luno is better in that regards.

Treading cryptocurrency is best on an exchange like binance because of liquidity and trading options like stop limit and stop loss. Luno is good too, but it's options are very limited.
Absolutely, Binance remains the best platform to trade cryptocurrencies because the transaction fee are insignificant and the ease of converting cryptocurrencies to Fiat currencies is great.

I prefer to use Coinbase and Kraken. Kraken has the lowest fees in the market right now and is very user-friendly. Give it a try you would love it.

Just interested in knowing the best platform for trading in btc And also to get exposed to other platforms I can come across
Though whe it comes to the trading of cryptocurency and the platform,the investor or trader has the full descrition to use any platform of his choice,but personally i had stoped using luno,because the site then hadly update their sites to the current market value,don't know if they have change.

I prefer brokers that offers the opportunity to trade on meta trader 4 or 5.
This is partly because I combine cryptocurrency with forex trading

I prefer brokers that offers the opportunity to trade on meta trader 4 or 5.
This is partly because I combine cryptocurrency with forex trading
Recently many people are running to trading view though.
This is owing to the fact that apple removed them from their app store.

The best platform for trading your coin is actually binance for me but if you're choosing between Luno and Trustwallet, Luno will be the best, I think Trustwallet is best for keeping your coins.

If you’re looking for a safe and low-cost crypto trading platform that is suitable for newbies, look no further than eToro. This top-rated provider gives you access to 16 digital currencies. This includes the likes of Bitcoin.

Recently many people are running to trading view though.
This is owing to the fact that apple removed them from their app store.
It's true , but the meta trader is still accessible to the I phone users on the web terminal .
But I love using Trading view for analysis. It would be great if I could trade there too.

It's true , but the meta trader is still accessible to the I phone users on the web terminal .
But I love using Trading view for analysis. It would be great if I could trade there too.
Truly the recent happenings caused alot to take adaptive measures should in case the meta trader platform becomes extinct.
My self have been trying to learn how to analyze the markets on Trading view platform.

Truly the recent happenings caused alot to take adaptive measures should in case the meta trader platform becomes extinct.
My self have been trying to learn how to analyze the markets on Trading view platform.
Analysis on traiding view hits differently, I participated love that platform because of the ease one has to make use of technical tools for free.
You could aswell use bar replay for backtesting.

For me I would go for luno exchange.
This is legit and find it conveniently to using it.
It's also accepted in my country and that I can do a direct transfer of funds to my bank account of my choice with ease.

For me I would go for luno exchange.
This is legit and find it conveniently to using it.
It's also accepted in my country and that I can do a direct transfer of funds to my bank account of my choice with ease.
Wow that's really nice.
I never knew luno permits direct funds transfer to a local bank .
Which country are you from ?
I would register with them , perhaps.

If you can be able to exchange direct to local currency from any of the above listed exchange platform , then you can go ahead and use any of your choice , if not use the one that can allow you exchange to local currency .
That is just the thing that most investors are actually looking at,because it will not be wise to use a platform that you cannot be able to do an exchange with your local currency.

Well sometimes last year I use luno trade with bitcoin cash and litcoin cos they are the most tradable coin on the app. I am thinking of going for xrp may be next year.

Luno is one of the best platform people are using to trade and exchange bitcoins and other cryptocurrency to their favourite asset. That will be the best platform except you are opportune to have the binance exchanges.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back