What's new

Which game are you buying first this 2023?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
A lot of video games are coming out this year 2023. Which one's are you planning on buying first? I'm thinking about buying Hogwarts Legacy when it's released in 10th February 2023.

By the end of 2022, I bought a couple of games (Elden Ring and God of War Ragnarok), I also bought a PS5. Therefore, I have no plans to buy any new games. However, if the budget permits, I might try GTA6.

A lot of video games are coming out this year 2023. Which one's are you planning on buying first? I'm thinking about buying Hogwarts Legacy when it's released in 10th February 2023.
I am not planning to buy any game at the moment because I am not someone who loves to buy game. I will rather use my money to buy something else

The first one I bought was Hoghwarts legacy, the second one I bought is the resident evil 4 remake, now I will wait for final fantasy xvi i think.

The first one I bought was Hoghwarts legacy, the second one I bought is the resident evil 4 remake, now I will wait for final fantasy xvi i think.
You are such a gaming freak. I wish I could have that luxury of gaming myself. Not when you are always working to make two ends meet.

I don't have any plans to buy any games at present but there are times when I feel I should buy plantation to keep myself occupied at times but then I feel its so expensive LOL

You are such a gaming freak. I wish I could have that luxury of gaming myself. Not when you are always working to make two ends meet.
No, not really that much, last year for example I only bought 1 game and this year I bought a few more and I think I'll only buy 3 in total with the last one mentioned, but this year there were many that interested me.

After all the hustle and bustle, a good immersive video game to cool off won't be a bad idea. Even if it is just PES, it would calm nerves.
I guess a lot of guys love to play the game and it makes sense to me so that you people can relax

No, not really that much, last year for example I only bought 1 game and this year I bought a few more and I think I'll only buy 3 in total with the last one mentioned, but this year there were many that interested me.
If I can have the luxury to play games at this your level, I would be so happy. I used to play games this much in my university days. Now, we are busy hustling.

If I can have the luxury to play games at this your level, I would be so happy. I used to play games this much in my university days. Now, we are busy hustling.
Making money is the goal and the only game I can play now is the one I will earn from.

Making money is the goal and the only game I can play now is the one I will earn from.
You also have to dedicate time to other hobbies, not everything can be about earning money, you have to have a balance both in earning money and in other activities.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back