What's new

Which do you have, savings or investments?

Savings refers to that part of disposable income, which is not used in consumption, i.e. whatever is remained in the hands of a person, after paying all the expenses. On the other end, Investment is the act of investing the saved money into financial products, with a view of earning profits. It alludes to the increase in capital stock.

Things are very hard now after the pandemic and both savings and investment are not staying on my page. Before i use to prefer investing my money to saving it

Suriously I think that investment is much more than saving because when you invest you will reap the benefit in the future but when you saved your money will remain at one place and its wont grow so its better you invest your money instaed of saving

It is not okay for somebody to just rely on just any of them but instead you should be saving at the same time you should put a certain amount of your money into investment.

Having the safety net of savings makes financial sense no matter your current situation. It’s important to have an emergency fund if you ever lose your job, and you’ll likely need cash to make a down payment on your first home or to achieve other milestones.
But at some point, once you have stockpiled enough cash, you should start reallocating some savings to investing if you really want to maximize the amount of money you can earn.

Investment is better than saving to be sincere but sometime its very hard to invest mostly when you have a salary and high budget if you can decipline yourself and invest atleast 50% of your salary you will reap the benefit at the end of the day

For now I just saving all the money I am making online for business because I don't really want to go into investment now, the reason because the risk is too much for me to risk my money.

Well, I just give investing more consideration than saving because when I try to invest, I do get money from it, but if I save, I might run into one or two situations that would force me to use my savings.

I have both saving and investment to be sincere so I think that the best thing which you need to do is for you to you have both investment and saving ,

I save alot of money but I think that investment is really the best among its all because its produces something good in future its can also serve for your children as their life investment

Do you have a savings account or perhaps an investment account? If you do, what do you have it being saved for? Is it for retirement or future savings to run your own business?
I think it is best to have both in order to be able to save a chunk of your money and to be able to use the other chunk to invest in business ventures which are profitable and could bring in revenue.

I know its best to have both but seriously I think that if you are not financially boyance its better you opted for investment its one of the best way which anyone can go into so I think that investment is very good

It is better to invest because that is the best thing to do presently period investment will guarantee your financial freedom.it is quite better than savings.

I also think that investing is much better option, but investing money is quite risky and a really hard thing to do. In the end i would initially save money rather than investing it. I Shall invest money only after gaining sufficient knowledge about business.

I have none, for now. I have been using my earnings which were inconsistent to pay bills. I plan on starting this month, and I think it's better to invest and then save any profits I make. I may also reinvest the profit into other business ideas.

I have both saving and investment I think that if you invest you will reap the benefit in the future its very profitable so I think that if you invest your money you stand a better chance chance of reaping the benefit in the future.
Thou there is nothing wrong having saving you can fall back to the money if you need some cash

I do not have a lot of savings. If I lose all of my income sources now, I might not be able to pay my bills in the second month. However, I have investment portfolios and with the current value, I can survive for more than 5 years without any income.

Right now, I only have savings and no investment. I am saving for something I want to buy soon. I will start investing when I have a higher amount of income.

I do have both savings and investment account , my saving accounts is meant for the money i am keeping for the future , my reserve fund while my investment money keeps running and bringing back profit return for me .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back