What's new

Which do you have, savings or investments?

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
Do you have a savings account or perhaps an investment account? If you do, what do you have it being saved for? Is it for retirement or future savings to run your own business?

I save all of the money I receive from working online and that's because I don't will to take the risk of investments, they can either succeed or fail and I'm not the person to take that risk so I rather save them. I've been spending time on those dollars so when I use them I want it to be a wise purchase and not a naive one. I will probably spend it on a game I like or on a nice product on Ebay, but anyway money is fun in general it is very satisfying.....
I know that many other people would waste that money if they had it but I just cannot do it, I know what I have done to receive it and I appreciate it.

I have both, it is safe to stash up some part of your earnings into your savings but that wouldn't yield you any profit, so i save some of my earnings and also invest some so my money can work for me and yield me more income.

I have some investments but they are small and minimal. I know it is not ideal right now because of inflation but I save money. It just sucks that the buying power of the USD is dropping so fast that at this point, the raise I got last year is almost entirely counteracted.

Well between saving and investment, I only put interest on investment than saving because once I try to invest I do earn profit out of it but if i save, one or two problems will come that will make me to touch my savings.

Investment is better than saving if you want to make more money then I think that investment is the best key to that when you dont have money to invest then I beleive you wont be able to make money.

I beleive that investment is the best way to go for any person that want to make money.

I have both but basically run a savings account where I usually accumulate my savings and then once I spot a good investment opportunity, I put my money in there so it can yield interest because money wouldn't multiply via savings.

I also have both saving and investment,but precisely the saving is what I use to earn while the investment do brings me better and good return so I always prefer investment to saving its the best.

For someone like me I have both saving and investment but bet me I beleive that investment is really the best when you have investment you will then be able to save some money from that investment

If you ask me I will say that having both saving and investment are very good if you have an investment its going to ensure that you have where to fallback to if you are lacking money in the future,but saving will never bring you any profit even if you do it in banks its going to take you alot of time to yeild profit

Do you have a savings account or perhaps an investment account? If you do, what do you have it being saved for? Is it for retirement or future savings to run your own business?
I am not sure, but I definitely have something in my savings account. investments might be a better term for it, though.

I remember when I was younger and my parents would talk about investing in different stocks and things like that. They always seemed to have a lot of money, so I asked them if they could teach me how to invest. Unfortunately, they didn't really know how either, they just kind of guessed and hoped for the best. As it turns out, gambling with your money is not the smartest way to become a millionaire.

So, lesson learned: savings are definitely better than investments... at least when you don't know what you're doing. Even if you think you do, there

I save money and also invest money but I think that investment is better than saving when you save you dont expect that money to multiply,but when you invest you will definately have profit and the money now bring additional money compare to when you only saved

I had an investment with small amount of money thou the amount of money is not that much so I think that investment is the best for me and I think that saving is equally good enough for you to have because you can fall back to it when you have problem financially

Saving and Investment are good but investment is quite better. When you invest you will increase the money in your account and you will tend to be financially free than to keep saving.

Frankly speaking both of the two go hand in hand. At least you can not make investment without capital. A good investment is that one you make from your own savings from the start.

Frankly speaking both of the two go hand in hand. At least you can not make investment without capital. A good investment is that one you make from your own savings from the start.
I quite agreed that both savings and Investment go hand-in-hand but it is very important to invest so as to be financially free because savings cannot make you attain financial freedom.

I am not saving because I know it won't help me and it is just a waste of money, instead I invest for my future, maybe one day it make big profits for me better than saving.

I am not saving because I know it won't help me and it is just a waste of money, instead I invest for my future, maybe one day it make big profits for me better than saving.
It is better to invest because that is the best thing to do presently period investment will guarantee your financial freedom.it is quite better than savings.

Frankly speaking having an investment is the best but there is nothing wrong having a saving its going to help you in the future if you have or need some money to do some special things so I think that investment is also better

To be Frank investment will yield you better results than Savings your money will be at one place if you save but if you invest the money it's going to bring more profits

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back