What's new

Which crypto is the third best crypto after Bitcoin and Ethereum?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin is the king of whole crypto market and Ethereum is following it in second position, I want to know which crypto you think is the best after Bitcoin and Ethereum and what is the reason?

Litecoin (LTC) is often considered the third-best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Created in 2011, it is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency that is based on the Bitcoin protocol but with several key differences, such as a faster block generation time and a different hashing algorithm.

Litecoin has been well-received by the cryptocurrency community and has established itself as a leading player in the industry.

I think Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is the best after Bitcoin and Ethereum because of its low fees, fast transaction times, and scalability. It has a strong focus on being a usable currency, rather than just a store of value.

Bitcoin is the oldest, the most trusted, and also completely decentralized crypto therefore, it is considered the best. But it is not the best in terms of transaction speed and transaction cost. Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash are better in these areas.

Bitcoin is the oldest, the most trusted, and also completely decentralized crypto therefore, it is considered the best. But it is not the best in terms of transaction speed and transaction cost. Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash are better in these areas.
Dogecoin has seen tremendous growth recently, with some experts predicting it will continue to rise in value. Keep an eye on Dogecoin in 2023, as it may offer better returns than Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.

Dogecoin has seen tremendous growth recently, with some experts predicting it will continue to rise in value. Keep an eye on Dogecoin in 2023, as it may offer better returns than Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.
That's where people are wrong about Dogecoin. The coin is too dependent on Musk for the price. If you don't believe me check the price history. Litecoin despite being one of the oldest coins never went too high, and Bitcoin cash despite being Bitcoin Hard Fork also never gained value. Therefore, these are not profitable coins to invest.

That's where people are wrong about Dogecoin. The coin is too dependent on Musk for the price. If you don't believe me check the price history. Litecoin despite being one of the oldest coins never went too high, and Bitcoin cash despite being Bitcoin Hard Fork also never gained value. Therefore, these are not profitable coins to invest.
It seems you have a strong opinion on the market performance of Dogecoin, Litecoin, and BCH. Could you please elaborate on why you believe Dogecoin's growth is solely dependent on Elon Musk and why you think Litecoin and BCH are not profitable investment options?

The cryptocurrency market is highly dynamic, and rankings can change over time due to various factors such as market conditions, technological advancements, regulatory changes, and investor sentiment. Coins such as binance(BNB), ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Cardano (ADA), are considered immediately after Bitcoin and Ethereum.

I think we can not categorize if one is better than another just by its position in the raking, since you really say that they are better for their marketcap, and this is not so, there are many coins that are not in the top 10 cryptographic and are very useful and used such as Litecoin that is very similar to Bitcoin, Cosmos Atom that has a very advanced technology, polkadot (very similar to Cosmos) and many others, we can not say that one is better just because of the market capitalization it has.

I always thought that the list of top 3 cryptocurrencies is as follows:
1. Bitcoin (BTC)
2. Ethereum (ETH)
3. Litecoin (LTC)
they are most commonly used in electronic money 🌐transactions and funds are often sent and received in them. Apparently they are in demand. ⬆️

Bitcoin is the king of whole crypto market and Ethereum is following it in second position, I want to know which crypto you think is the best after Bitcoin and Ethereum and what is the reason?

To the best of my knowledge and belief that the third best cryptocurrency in the market after bitcoin and ethereum is supposed to be Litecoin. From my observations so far, it's even very obvious that Litecoin is one of most used cryptocurrency in the world for most cryptocurrency transaction purposes.

I think everyone answered it, but I'd second Litecoin. Mainly because it is the only other cryptocurrency that is kind of worth the price. I don't know if Litecoin will ever get to a point where it matches Bitcoin, but it'd be nice.

According to market cap, USDT is the third best performing coin, BNB is at fourth place, Ripple is at the fifth place, do you know where litecoin is? Well, it is at 17th place according to market cap. Litecoin is lower than ADA, SOL, MATIC, DOT. I do not see Litecoin as the third best crypto coin.

According to market cap, USDT is the third best performing coin, BNB is at fourth place, Ripple is at the fifth place, do you know where litecoin is? Well, it is at 17th place according to market cap. Litecoin is lower than ADA, SOL, MATIC, DOT. I do not see Litecoin as the third best crypto coin.

A lot of transactions are being carried out on daily basis with USDT and I believe that is the reason why it is the third best-performing coin in the cryptocurrency market CAP. BNB not doing bad being in the 4th place because it is Binance coin and Binance is one of the most used cryptocurrency exchange website.

My crypto coins sequence is as follows:
1. Bitcoin - BTC
2. Ethereum - ETH
3. Binance Coin - BNB
4. USDT - Tether

Think these are worth when making investment.

My crypto coins sequence is as follows:
1. Bitcoin - BTC
2. Ethereum - ETH
3. Binance Coin - BNB
4. USDT - Tether

Think these are worth when making investment.

Bitcoin, Binance Coin and Ethereum are very good options to invest in. I have actually invested in all of them except for USDT. The reason why I haven't invested in USDT is because it is a stable coin and I don't have a chance of the coin appreciating.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back