What's new

Which crypto faucet do you visit regularly to earn crypto??

Yeah I know you are professional with earning from such websites and you know alot of other websites that offers different avenues to earn money. I am even thinking of registering on http://freebitco.in inorder to start claiming satoshis, since you say they are legit and they pays directly to your BTC wallet address.
Sure, they are legit with plenty options to earn big in the site. Example, you can win through lottery and HI_LO gambling stuff. Apart from earning on freebitco, you can still earn through cointiply, they even pay higher than freebitco.

Owk I would give it all a trial,even this cointiply you are talking about. Thanks for the information, advice and guidance, I deeply appreciate.

Owk I would give it all a trial,even this cointiply you are talking about. Thanks for the information, advice and guidance, I deeply appreciate.
Okay, you got no problem, just create account on both, use multi tabs to do their task at once
You will surely rack up satoshis on them. I have withdrawn coins twice via cointiply but I haven't done so in freebitco cos I wasn't consistent on it. It was having some kind of glitch when I was mining satoshis with it.

Im still visiting some faucets.. freebitco.in is my to go whenever I think of faucet.. i also use Coinpayu it's also a faucet but im more active on paid to view ads because the faucet is just giving 2 satoshis every claim.

I used freebitco.in, if you use it, you gonna regret why you are wasting your time on it. They have the poorest rate of getting satoshis. Their faucet claim per hour is too weak to satisfy your motivation, you will immediately hate their site, immediately you start earning Satoshis in their site. Before you will reach their high minimum withdrawal threshold to cash out, it will take you 90 days, with the high rate of Bitcoin price now.
The 90 days it will take me to cash out how much bitcoins will I make before the 90 days will it be up to 1 million naira or at least three hundred thousand naira ? If it will be up to the any of the above price have just mentioned then it gonna worth the time,that means I will be making hundred thousand naira every month if the bitcoins I will withdraw from the site will be three hundred thousand naira.

There are lots. But I think Binance and Luno are the ones ok.
They make deposits and withdrawal easier for a user. And also Binance has more coins than Luno. You can trade cryptocurrency on Binance. Luno is great for sending from one wallet to another. The two are both great.

I was told told to use the cointiply when I asked from my friend that is familiar with the faucets but I haven't tried it because I've been a little busy preparing rrsuming back to work after a long vacation. I hope to find it interesting when I try it.

The 90 days it will take me to cash out how much bitcoins will I make before the 90 days will it be up to 1 million naira or at least three hundred thousand naira ? If it will be up to the any of the above price have just mentioned then it gonna worth the time,that means I will be making hundred thousand naira every month if the bitcoins I will withdraw from the site will be three hundred thousand naira.
Lol, it will be hard to even make 10k naira via freebitco.in faucet site. Unless you are lucky enough to wagger more coins from their lottery system or win through HI _ LO gambling section, bet on those football matches at their website etc. That's when you'll consider winning such amount for yourself in 3 months time.

Im still visiting some faucets.. freebitco.in is my to go whenever I think of faucet.. i also use Coinpayu it's also a faucet but im more active on paid to view ads because the faucet is just giving 2 satoshis every claim.

Two Satoshis every claim is huge! By being consistent, you are going to make a lot of money just by viewing those ads on a daily basis. I really like how they operate and will check them very soon.

Two Satoshis every claim is huge! By being consistent, you are going to make a lot of money just by viewing those ads on a daily basis. I really like how they operate and will check them very soon.
Well i guess it's worth it claim their faucet while you're at it anyway. But the ads gives more like 10 satoshi for just 10 sec of viewing them.. there's also other faucets that gives 2-5 satoshi every 5 minutes while coinpayu only gives 2 for every 1 hours kind of a down point right there.

• Cointiply. Cointiply is one of the more popular bitcoin faucets, which is not surprising, given that it has some of the highest payouts. ...
  • BTCClicks. ...
  • Satoshi Quiz. ...
  • Moon Bitcoin. ...
  • Bonus Bitcoin.
  • Top 10 Highest Paying Crypto and Bitcoin Faucets for 2020
    • Free Litecoin Faucet – get your free Litecoin. ...
    • XRP Faucet – receive XRP every 60 minutes. ...
    • Cointiply Bitcoin Faucet – one of the highest paying bitcoin faucets. ...
    • Bonus Bitcoin – bitcoin faucet paying out up to 5,000 Satoshi every 15 minutes. ...
    • What are other ways to earn cryptocurrency online? ...
    • Wrap-up.

Lol, it will be hard to even make 10k naira via freebitco.in faucet site. Unless you are lucky enough to wagger more coins from their lottery system or win through HI _ LO gambling section, bet on those football matches at their website etc. That's when you'll consider winning such amount for yourself in 3 months time.
If this is so then I don't see the need for people to dwell on such thing because according to you the amount of bitcoins you will earn is not even enough compared to someone doing other things like posting in this forum,or doing another ONLINE business, I always wonder if there are some people that have been earning from such website that are too boring in the first place and does not even have any time to go thing to give.

If this is so then I don't see the need for people to dwell on such thing because according to you the amount of bitcoins you will earn is not even enough compared to someone doing other things like posting in this forum,or doing another ONLINE business, I always wonder if there are some people that have been earning from such website that are too boring in the first place and does not even have any time to go thing to give.
Lol, the possibility of you gaining in the faucet is extremely low. I'm an eye witness in the faucet site, I worked for more than 2 weeks back then. Only made 1400 satoshis when the price of Bitcoin was $10k. You imagine the kind of low amount of satoshis you are gaining from such website, very bizarre.

Lol, the possibility of you gaining in the faucet is extremely low. I'm an eye witness in the faucet site, I worked for more than 2 weeks back then. Only made 1400 satoshis when the price of Bitcoin was $10k. You imagine the kind of low amount of satoshis you are gaining from such website, very bizarre.
Lolz even me there was a time I was trying to play a game call picking a lucky number with my satoshi of bitcoins the game was that if I bring out two statoshi of bitcoins and I pick a lucky number and if I win I will be credited with six or five statoshi of bitcoins, I come to find out that all the lucky number I was trying to pick i end up losing more and more, I don't know why it is so difficult to end in that site.

Well I I have few faucet collections here that I really love, it gives a small amount but as long as I accumulate them all yeah it gives good amount.

I have only used freebito.in bit I wasn't able to accumulate much satoshis to be able to withdraw it. This is a complete waste of my time. There are also other faucets that I have used in the past that I can't remember their name now.

Please can someone really educate me about crypto faucet I don't understand what this mean and how can someone invest on it.

I was working with freebitco actively from past few months , but I stopped earning since the earning rates were reduced significantly , and there was much more better opportunities to earn bitcoins online.

As much as I do not like crypto faucet sites to earn cryptocurrency, there is one that I prefers to earn cryptocurrency everyday because of the site simplicity and it consistency in payments.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back