What's new

Which crypto faucet do you visit regularly to earn crypto??

Okay, no problem, but incase you're looking for any legit Cryptocurrency faucet to rack up some satoshis with, you can use coinpayu, cointiply, faucetcrypto etc. Those three are legitimate when it comes to payment.

So all these ones you have just mentioned here are all legitimate and people can really mine cryptocurrencies from it especially Bitcoin? There is one site that has been spamming me for a long time now called Freebitco.in. I don't think I can remember signing up for their newsletter. Do you know anything about them?

Okay, it doesn't pay handsomely, the earnings are minimal. Its just a bonus for you visiting their platform regularly, the reward you with some coins, that is measured in dollars and satoshis. You can also do other offers to earn in the site too.

Okay, the value of 200 satoshi should be around $0.8 per day. When you combine those two ptc/faucet sites together during your work. Is not bad, cos you aren't doing it steady, cos cointiply will give you that amount alone.
actually, it's more like 0.08$ every day I think you got the conversion rate wrong.
So all these ones you have just mentioned here are all legitimate and people can really mine cryptocurrencies from it especially Bitcoin? There is one site that has been spamming me for a long time now called Freebitco.in. I don't think I can remember signing up for their newsletter. Do you know anything about them?
I can vouch for the faucets he mentioned and have personally earned from them but the amount you're gonna be able to make from these sites are extremely low and probably aren't worth your time, also I haven't used freebitco.in myself but that website is also legit if you want to try it out.

Most of the crypto faucet is a scam that is why I don't work with them anymore there was a time I was woi with one of them after working and performing daily activities for two weeks and
I accommodated up to $10 worth of bitcoins when it was time for me to request for payment they were just telling me rubbish that I'm not qualified to withdraw , ever since then I don't find them appealing to me anymore because most of them are scam

actually, it's more like 0.08$ every day I think you got the conversion rate wrong.

I can vouch for the faucets he mentioned and have personally earned from them but the amount you're gonna be able to make from these sites are extremely low and probably aren't worth your time, also I haven't used freebitco.in myself but that website is also legit if you want to try it out.
I used freebitco.in, if you use it, you gonna regret why you are wasting your time on it. They have the poorest rate of getting satoshis. Their faucet claim per hour is too weak to satisfy your motivation, you will immediately hate their site, immediately you start earning Satoshis in their site. Before you will reach their high minimum withdrawal threshold to cash out, it will take you 90 days, with the high rate of Bitcoin price now.

I used freebitco.in, if you use it, you gonna regret why you are wasting your time on it. They have the poorest rate of getting satoshis. Their faucet claim per hour is too weak to satisfy your motivation, you will immediately hate their site, immediately you start earning Satoshis in their site. Before you will reach their high minimum withdrawal threshold to cash out, it will take you 90 days, with the high rate of Bitcoin price now.
I can't access the site without a vpn anyway, and yeah I saw the high minimum withdrawal as well.
I don't really plan on using any faucet except paid to click sites such as adbtc.top and coinpayu that are fast and easy to do.

I have worked in many sites to claim coin but many of them are just a time waster. The only one I know that I can withdraw in it every day is faucentcrypto, it's the best one I can say it paying a coin now but the coins doesn't have value as that. So, I have left it.

I think there is not any profitable faucet now, maybe years ago is possible! However, I know some friends who use faucet Freebitco from long time using the website for Dice and also for their 4.08% APY Interest account. Still pays without problem and also doing the withdrawal...

I can't access the site without a vpn anyway, and yeah I saw the high minimum withdrawal as well.
I don't really plan on using any faucet except paid to click sites such as adbtc.top and coinpayu that are fast and easy to do.
Nice choice to stick to adbtc and coinpayu, they are by far better off than the wasteful freebitco.in faucet site. That you can never on earth reach their minimum withdrawal threshold. I've never seen a glitch type of faucet before.

Is it 0.68 doge everyday, or 0.68 every hour?? I have never seen any dogecoin faucet that I can make up to 4 doge in a day. The ones I have tried before using doesn't even earn me near that amount you quoted, unless I spend more than 10 hours rolling it daily, and I have no such time to waste on it.
Indeed , I regretted being reckless. The 4 dogecoin was just for a simply one time task that won't cost one up to 2 minutes.
It was now I recall the saying that , opportunity comes but once.
However I earned up to 90 dogecoins in 3 weeks , when I was active .

Okay, no problem, but incase you're looking for any legit Cryptocurrency faucet to rack up some satoshis with, you can use coinpayu, cointiply, faucetcrypto etc. Those three are legitimate when it comes to payment.how many Satochi per pay?

I think the faucet sites i still use is and faucetcrypto and cointiply , that is my two best for now , i am still checking on other faucet sites and see or pick the best ones, you can try them most especially faucet crypto with low minimum threshold and its quite okay
i use Faucetcrypto too and it’s legit. They pay as promised but I’m having problem operating with their app. The application isn’t available on my location. Also cointiply
, I registered yesterday and I completed some tasks but I didn’t get the coins. Also their app isn’t available in my location.

I do like to take my time when it comes to things like this, crypto faucet is not really the thing I like to do cause I dont trust most of them .
But if I do see any , legit one , I would love to join

re business oriented. Today, faucets are sites that dispense a small amount of Bitcoin to users every few minutes while making money from displaying ads to these users. As long as the site owner is making more money from ads than what he’s giving out to his users, he remains profitable. Most faucets either pay out directly to your Bitcoin wallet or use a 3rd party micropayment wallet like CoinPot or FaucetHub. While this might seem to be a hassle at first, it’s actually a great convenience since you have all of your claims concentrated in one or two sites.This makes it much easier to withdraw and track your money.

I learned that people have different streams of income online, irrespective of our engagement with forum sites, blog site, social media marketing site etc. Some persons still devote their little spare time to earn as well with Cryptocurrency faucet. I truly want to know which crypto faucet interest you most, and which you earn coins regularly with, and how much you get with it??
The crypto faucet that I still use to this point is the freebitco.in site. The rewards here are very low and you earn less than 10 sat every hour. But I use it to claim and get the reward points and the lottery tickets. Who knows, maybe one day I will get lucky and win the lottery there haha. But other than that I still tend to use moremoney.io and a few of the ptc sites as well.

Okay, it doesn't pay handsomely, the earnings are minimal. Its just a bonus for you visiting their platform regularly, the reward you with some coins, that is measured in dollars and satoshis. You can also do other offers to earn in the site too.
I think they should start paying in dollar because satoshi value is very low i think , so when they pay in dollar people would eveb have the motivation to earn more on the site and make more money ,since there is now more competition in terms of online earning

I think they should start paying in dollar because satoshi value is very low i think , so when they pay in dollar people would eveb have the motivation to earn more on the site and make more money ,since there is now more competition in terms of online earning
They pay in dollars but the amount you receive in dollar is so minimal that you might even lose interest the first day, you started with them. I was discourage the very first day I started with cointiply.com. their faucet value starts from $0.003 per roll, depending on your rank via their site.
Post automatically merged:

The crypto faucet that I still use to this point is the freebitco.in site. The rewards here are very low and you earn less than 10 sat every hour. But I use it to claim and get the reward points and the lottery tickets. Who knows, maybe one day I will get lucky and win the lottery there haha. But other than that I still tend to use moremoney.io and a few of the ptc sites as well.
Loool, you can win the lottery na, who knows, maybe next one gonna be your turn to win bro. Keep hopping high bigger dividends gonna come your way, trust and believe. I got your back, I believe you're not an exemption when it comes to winning also.

Last edited:
They pay in dollars but the amount you receive in dollar is so minimal that you might even lose interest the first day, you started with them. I was discourage the very first day I started with cointiply.com. their faucet value starts from $0.003 per roll, depending on your rank via their site.
Well i think its because of the low revenue they receives and they can't pay more than that ,so it wouldn't look like scam site with a very high revenue i think , well all these faucet sites should try as much as possible to find multiple source of revenue

Well i think its because of the low revenue they receives and they can't pay more than that ,so it wouldn't look like scam site with a very high revenue i think , well all these faucet sites should try as much as possible to find multiple source of revenue
They should find multiple source of income and not necessarily depends on the reward they achieve through those their popup ads via their site interface. I grow frustrated, seeing them give such low reward. If atleast one can gain up to $0.30 a day working via their faucet and ptc ads. It would be somehow encouraging than just paying not more than $0.10 when you've spend more than 10-12 hours via their platform.

Loool, you can win the lottery na, who knows, maybe next one gonna be your turn to win bro. Keep hopping high bigger dividends gonna come your way, trust and believe. I got your back, I believe you're not an exemption when it comes to winning also.
Thanks bro I really appreciate that. I haven't been that lucky since I have joined the crypto world and I have lost as well as earned some funds, however having found this forum I would like to think that my luck is turning around. So this year might be my year for lottery haha.

Also I like that freebitco.in has bonuses that you can buy which is up to 1000% BTC bonus on your claims. This is quite nice as well.

Thanks bro I really appreciate that. I haven't been that lucky since I have joined the crypto world and I have lost as well as earned some funds, however having found this forum I would like to think that my luck is turning around. So this year might be my year for lottery haha.

Also I like that freebitco.in has bonuses that you can buy which is up to 1000% BTC bonus on your claims. This is quite nice as well.
Very good that you find your feet settled here, freebitco.in got some amazing reward packages that seems so harder to achieve. But yours case with them, won't be harder I believe with faith and consistency you can win a lottery there in their site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back