Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
So, which coding languages do you know, and how long did it take you to learn them? I know HTML, CSS, Java, and Javascript. I'm currently learning python. HTML was my starting point, and then I moved onto CSS for more advanced web design techniques. After mastering two, I learned Java/Javascript for website integration and video game design! What about you?

I knew that at one time I knew C ++. VB, and C # and a good command of HTML and CSS somewhat. However, it was along time ago back in the 2000s with a brief review of CSS and HTML in the 2010s. It would be cool to get back into it, especially if I had a plan to profit from it.

To be frank HTML, CSS, Java and Javascript is for static pages, when there is a mechanism like ReactJS or Ajax or VueJS or Django or Flask then we move to the technology of the backend and the frontend feature so it is good to learn them but at beginning phase.

It depends on your definition of "know." If we just considered languages that I could read fluently, the list would be much too large to be meaningful, and it would include languages like C#, Go, and Scala, which I've only scratched the surface of.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back