Staff member
Team Manager
Staff of the Month
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 4, 2021
USD
$0.3600USD
Biznotes
A lot of football clubs have a number of fans both offline and online. When assessing the support that these clubs get, which of the clubs can you say has the largest fan base at the moment? Why do you think so?

I think the team with the most fans in the world is Real Madrid, I think it's the biggest club with the most European titles, it's known all over the world and has fans in all corners of the world, that's why I think it's the one with the most fans.

I think the team with the most fans in the world is Real Madrid, I think it's the biggest club with the most European titles, it's known all over the world and has fans in all corners of the world, that's why I think it's the one with the most fans.

This could be true considering the fact that they have stayed on top for so long. This is different from Manchester United, their closest rival for fanbase, that have experienced some bad runs this season.

I think it's either between Real Madrid and Manchester United. I would have been Manchester United clearly but when Cristiano Ronaldo left Manchester United to join Real Madrid, the boosted the fan of Real Madrid more than what it used to be.

I think it's either between Real Madrid and Manchester United. I would have been Manchester United clearly but when Cristiano Ronaldo left Manchester United to join Real Madrid, the boosted the fan of Real Madrid more than what it used to be.

Real Madrid has had massive success for over a decade now. It is clear that they have more fans as well as a result of that. One can't deny the fact that they are doing great as a club.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back