Which broker can you recommend for US stock trading

Nurudeen

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you're a good experience in US stock trading from Nigeria, which broker can you recommend for me to start using for buying and selling of stocks

The safest way to invest in American stocks especially if you from Nigeria is through Chaka.ng.
Chaka has no minimum balance and is regulated by the Nigerian stock exchange, the US Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Also, there's no minimum balance for account creation.

• Fidelity – Best for investing research.
  • TD Ameritrade – Best for beginners.
  • Charles Schwab – Best for customer service.
  • Robinhood – Best for digital user experience.
  • E-Trade – Best for ongoing education.

Hmmm actually am not expect and am still a novice in stock trading but the only stock trading I do must is Bitcoin because others crashed because they don't have business strategy and moreover people jump into must but

I have not been so deep in investing in stocks but I can suggest a few that I have seen get good reviews. You can use sites like chaka if you are in Nigeria . it offers the best statistics for you to be able to make decisions. Fidelity is also a very good broker especially for someone just starting out. Do not forget riise vest also, just starting out but they provide stock listings for almost all the top us companies

If you're a good experience in US stock trading from Nigeria, which broker can you recommend for me to start using for buying and selling of stocks
If you're interested in stock trading, your first concern should be getting a good broker, one who would not be cashing in on your naivety in the business. This is very difficult to come by anyways but if one can get such broker, one is good to go.
Post automatically merged:

You can search for a couple of brokers for Nigerians on Google but you have to be very careful, read about what each of them does and how people rate theM. also, ask your colleagues who are into forex trading or stock reading how they've been doing it

Last edited:
I would advice you to use hotforex, all you need is to register with hotforex in other to buy and sell stock and you will be given some leverage to buy and sell stock. That's what i feel and if you think you are not convinced you can google search for reliable and reputable brokers to use

I have once open an account before with "choice trader" some times ago. They have been around for some years and offering brokerage services to non-US residents and other nationals. I also know of sure trader. I think they offer marginal trading.

TD Ameritrade is the best American stock trading platform that can be done internationally and my experience with them are always quite positive. I have never had any issues with them since I have been using the platform. Their payment is always prompt and precise.

It's not enough to pick interest in stock trading but you need to be so passionate about it. And after that you need a good broker which can be trusted. If you are from the country where I came from then you choose to use chaka.ng it's a good way to start.

I
It's not enough to pick interest in stock trading but you need to be so passionate about it. And after that you need a good broker which can be trusted. If you are from the country where I came from then you choose to use chaka.ng it's a good way to start.
I do not really know much about stock brokers in the United States of America, but I believe there will be quite some handful of good stock brokers in the USA that can handle stocks.

Converning your question, my advice is that If you're interested in stock trading, your first concern should be getting a good broker, one who would not be scamming you on your naivety in the business. This is very difficult to come by anyways but if one can get such broker, one is good to go as there are a lot of scam brokers

I recommend olymptrade. They are a trusted broker that offers you access to different foreign stocks and commodities with low spreads.

Top sites of agencies like olymptrade, saxo bank, eToro, trading212 and even some online forex brokers like fxtime are all options while trove is a great app to download and use.
Bamboo app used to be among but they're currently having issues with the government

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back