What's new

Which Bitcoin Wallet has less fee?

To my own finding I don't think there is any of bitcoin wallet has a less fees because bitcoin it very high in the market as well speak. And bitcoin can not go less that what it was not because of the way people are obsess about it, it will keep going up every second and people will keep investing in it for so long

Bitcoin wallets transaction fee is quite high on approx all exchanges.which is not affordable for those people who can't buy Bitcoins in more quantity. So according to your experience, which bitcoin wallet has less fee?
I have been using coinex from last two or three months. It seems a good exchanger to me. Because of its less interest rates or shares while exchanging currency. I would prefer you too to use it. I hope you would like it too. I have experienced many but it gave me a little bit satisfaction while exchanging my currencies l. That's why I'm talking about it.

I recently heard that binance has started something like a free transfer but you must have completed about three transfers before you can send or receive another bitcoin for free.

Not that is possible with the normal addresses of the coins. Binance have developed their own smart chain network. That enables people to use the smart chain address to receive and send coins at a reduced cost.

Bitcoin wallets transaction fee is quite high on approx all exchanges.which is not affordable for those people who can't buy Bitcoins in more quantity. So according to your experience, which bitcoin wallet has less fee?
I believe that most people generally complain about bitcoin transfer charges fee, even some people prefer to make transactions with other cryptocurrency.

Just avoid trust wallet and luno wallet, sometimes the fees might be dependent on the coins you are transacting,so it's advisable to convert the coin to low end coin before transfer.

I am not sure if it has anything to do with wallet. Most of the time, bitcoin transaction fees is related to network and it depends on how much the network is clogged. However, the fees of Bitcoin is adjustable in many wallets. For example, I use Coinomi and the fees is adjustable in it. I have not used other wallets so I am not sure.

Bitcoin fee is fair enough in any wallet that is not exchange wallet. I used non exchange bitcoin wallet when I want to receive and send bitcoin. Sending bitcoin out from exchange wallet like binance and luno attract more fees than the regular bitcoin wallet.

from my own experience, i noticed that coinbase is the best when it comes to transaction fees of Bitcoin, Payeer is just horrible considering that

Instead of sending to crypto address, if you send to emil account associated with coinbase account, you incur less fees on Coinbase.. When you send to other coinbase the fee is very small.

In my experience almost all Bitcoin wallet has high transaction fees. I have Coinbase and binance wallet. But I just convert my Bitcoin to XRP in order have lowered transaction fees.

It is a general high fee for every Bitcoin transaction from any wallet you can think of. As the Bitcoin gets more and more expensive, so will the transaction fees across wallets

Most offline wallet has low transaction fees unlike the online wallets that charge high fees. On trustwalllet and coinomi litcoin fees can go as low as 0.000001 ltc but online wallet it is 0.001 ltc

I don't think there is any other bitcoin wallet with less gas fee... What the trader can do is using other wallet to but bitcoin through there natural coin... the gas fee is always low compare to others...

I heard there are some wallets where you can actually reduce the cost of the transaction fee, though personally I have not done it. I think there was even a thread about it some time back

I am sure Bitcoin transaction fees has less to do with the wallet you use and more to do with the Bitcoin network. You can try Coinbase as they are the only wallet I know that has quite low fees.

I think all crypto currency exchange platform have their charges and fees and you as a member just need to make more research about the wallet and changes that will suit your transaction and start from there

Luno wallet has the lowest transaction fee rate but unfortunately they only have few coins that one can trade on.
They only have Bitcoin, litecoin, ripple, Bitcoin cash and Etherum

This is no longer an issue now. but you have to decide which type of wallet is suitable for you.
Hardware, software, paper or cold storage. hot storage or any other.
But I advice you to create multiple wallet -
Trust, Blockchain and Coinbase are good option.
Hardware will cost you.
Between blockchain , coinbase and trust wallet , I prefer using the one I am familiar with and that's coinbase because its fast , efficient and also has lesser transaction fee.

Thanks for suggestion. I will join Coinbase soon. Because sometimes I need small amount to send you other wallet ,so want to give less fee
Yeah but you can't make withdrawals with Coinbase hope you are aware of that and also I believe it doesn't have p2p where you can make deposits and withdrawal of funds.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back