What's new

Which Bitcoin Wallet has less fee?

From my experience, the best wallet with the lowest transaction fees is coinbase but I don't like using the wallet because of the restrictions it has on users from my country.

Bitcoin wallets transaction fee is quite high on approx all exchanges.which is not affordable for those people who can't buy Bitcoins in more quantity. So according to your experience, which bitcoin wallet has less fee?
I am using may cryptocurrency wallets like Payeer wallet, Trust wallet, Probit and coinEx exchanger. In all of these I found the Payeer the best one for money transfer and transactions. Its transaction is time and exchange rates are low as compared to others.

Bitcoin wallets transaction fee is quite high on approx all exchanges.which is not affordable for those people who can't buy Bitcoins in more quantity. So according to your experience, which bitcoin wallet has less fee?
Bitcoin has a very high price to withdraw and to transact with, and in my opinion if you are looking to move the funds to your wallet, the i suggest that you take your bitcoin and convert it into another coin, such as litecoin or dogecoin with much smaller transaction fees, and then from there you are able to withdraw it with low fees. Withdraw it to coinpot, and then from coinpot convert it to bitcoin and withdraw it to your wallet. Coinpot does not have a withdrawal fee for bitcoin the last i checked.

The wallets with the best exchange rates is coinbase as far as I am concerned. Their platform is user friendly with good charges. I still prefer it to others, but if its exchange to local currency, I prefer luno wallet.

Block chain is great, but i normally uses luno on all my transaction as it is very easy for me to transact on luno both buying and selling.

I think you should install the probit wallet because in this wallet bitcoins in a very low transaction fee and I am using it myself too, it benefits me a lot and I save lot of money from this walet that is wonderful for me so far.

Yes you are right, I have trust wallet and soon I ll open a new account on Coinbase. Hopefully both ll work good for me. Low gees are most important.
Wallets like trust wallet don't take any fees for themselves. The fees that you're paying are entirely dependent on that specific coins fees at the time. This is the wallet's recommended fee to get your transaction confirmed in a reasonable amount of time. Still, if you're unhappy and are willing to wait longer, you can set your own transaction fee. Setting this too low can cause problems, though, or it would just cause your transaction to take a relatively longer time to get confirmed, so beware.

I prefer crypto.com. Though, it has not have many users but it is cool and user friendly. The only issue I have with its application is issue of frequent updating. Coin base and blockchains are still the most popular wallets

Binance is much more better, they only deduct charges only when you want to transfer to your local account. They don't deduct little coming when selling. They only deduct when you want to withdraw to your local account.

sometimes Blockchain has low fees, but in general, Coinbase is better.
you should have both of those wallets and compare the fees with them and send them from the wallet which costs you a little fees.
I don't know about blockchain because I don't use much, but coinbase does not charge fees to send. The "fee" you see while sending is actually blockchain network fees. However, you can still save on this charge if you send bitcoins to an email address via coinbase. The receiver needs to have a coinbase account though.

There are many Bitcoin wallets, personal wallet as software or website exchange wallet and online wallet like Freebitco. I think Blockchain and also Freebitco have the best less fees for withdrawal.

Trust wallet is most reliable and secure but it now has high transaction fees, now I'm using Probit exchange and Payeer wallet, both of these are very easy to use and have very low fees for Bitcoin transection and trading as well.

I will personally recommend block chain wallet the fee isn't really high when you're not sending with priority. but if you want your coin to deliver very fast, you are advised to use priority fee which is a bit High.

There are a lot of wallets out there and most of them have affordable fees. But generally, for the ones I have used before, l think less transaction fees are associated with blockchain wallet. Sometimes coinbase too is very good in terms of their fees even though you might not be able to trade over there. Even though people now say trust wallet has much fee, but I still see it to be better.

I have used a lot of wallets and I must tell you that almost all wallets have high fees most especially luno, I have already vowed not to trade with them again but they are the only wallet that I understand better and doesn't give me any form of stress, their website is very understandable even to a newbie that just got involved in the cryptocurrency world just yesterday.

Yes
I don't think currently now that Bitcoin price is high and as well as transaction fees also high. If any exchange wallet will charge below 50k satoshi to process its transaction.
Yes. I have a small amount of money in coinbase which I earned by watching ads. The minimum transaction fee for bitcoin transaction is greater than the amount present so I can't withdraw money.

With my experience with lots of bitcoin wallet, most bitcoin wallet has high fess, they are just better than each other a little.. Coinbase is good, coinomia is a good one too, blockchain.com is fluctuating, within the same day with the same bitcoin value, you will have different transaction fee.
Post automatically merged:

With my experience with lots of bitcoin wallet, most bitcoin wallet has high fess, they are just better than each other a little.. Coinbase is good, coinomia is a good one too, blockchain.com is fluctuating, within the same day with the same bitcoin value, you will have different transaction fee.

I would have say you should use luno but I think the rate high and incomparable with coinbase so i think you should use coin base I have trust wallet and soon I ll open a new account on Coinbase. Hopefully both ll work good for me. Low gees are most important

There is no fees to receive Bitcoin and many wallet let you control how large a fee to pay when spending. Most wallet have reasonable default fees, and higher fees can encourage faster confirmation of your transactions.

All transactions fees are high on every wallet. The rate of transactions fee depends mainly on the coin not the wallet. For instance bitcoin transactions fees are quite high compared to litecoin which is low.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back