What's new

Which Bitcoin Wallet has less fee?

Is there really any such thing like a particular Bitcoin wallet having a lesser transaction fee? I have never come across anything of that kind before

From all the research that have carried out have come to understand that coinbase offers the cheapest fee but the problem is that the service is now available worldwide.

I want to say that this is a very vital issue to be deliberated on. This is because getting exchange with less fee means more profit. Some exchange transactions fees are just too high and this can be so discouraging and users may abandon the exchange. It is just my opinion.

I have not sent out Bitcoin to another wallet. But I have sent out Tether USDT from Binance to Klever many times. The charge fee is just $1 for every transaction. I think $1 worth of BTC should be removed as well for BTC transactions.

Bitcoin wallets transaction fee is quite high on approx all exchanges.which is not affordable for those people who can't buy Bitcoins in more quantity. So according to your experience, which bitcoin wallet has less fee?

in my opinion, coinbase has the lowest fees. I work with binance, but in terms of fees, I vote coinbase. if I'm wrong, correct me :)

If you are sending bitcoin to the another user in the same wallet, you will only pay network fees and do not have to pay transaction fees. For example, you can send from Binance to Binance without paying fees

I think to me ,the one that have lesser fee is binance trading app ,the app almost looks perfect and I haven't had any issues making use of the app to trade ,the binance app is a more good app to place trades and earn

Bitcoin wallets transaction fee is quite high on approx all exchanges.which is not affordable for those people who can't buy Bitcoins in more quantity. So according to your experience, which bitcoin wallet has less fee?
A lot of people I know are currently using the trust wallet. I think the charges are not on the high side. You can also try out coinbase or binance. They are safe.

The bitcoin wallets to had less fee right? I think using coinbase or even trustwallet can be very okay because I have tried them. Although sometimes the charges using trustwallet could be high sometimes.

I think the wallet that's cheapest to use and low transaction fees is trust wallet. Another wallet that has this unique low priced feature is meta mask. I really love that wallet.
As the crpyto space evolves, more and more cheaper solutions are coming in.

I have been using binance for long and this has made things smooth for me than any other platform I have ever used in the past. They don't charge me anything.

I don't know of any bitcoin wallet with less transaction fee. Humongous transactions fee is attached to bitcoin and that's major discouraging factor. The bitcoin lightening network is pretty faster and also cheaper for bitcoin transactions.

They is one thing I always tell people the safety of your coin is better than low fee, I always advice go for wallet with strong security
Just as he said coinbase is a good wallet , however you can only send money through coinbase without paying transaction fee only when you are sending to a coinbase address, less you will pay the transaction fee . Secondly you need to come from a top tier countries before you can enjoy their services fully
Though i have joined the coinbase platform since last year,but have not done any transacton with them,but recently i decide to start trading,but the issue i am having is that my debit card is not being confirmed by the platform.

Present both exchanges and wallets are charging high bitcoin transaction fees, but we have some alternatives like faucet pay they charge low fees, but the disadvantage is whenever bitcoin block chain traffic getting high, that time they also charges high fees, so before made any transaction once check the fees rate.

That's true. If you want to make transaction the fee for Bitcoin is high that's why always prefer to convert my btc to LTC or btch it as a low fee, maybe you should try it out.

I believe that the transaction fee of Bitcoin will not reduce as long as bitcoins is increasing in value , it can only reduce as bitcoins decreases. You have to find other alternative maybe by converting it to a cryptocurrency with a low transaction fee.

That's what I also don't like about Bitcoin, it has a high transaction fee, a lot of people dislike Bitcoin because of the transaction fee it's having, maybe you should try roqqu.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back