What's new

which altcoin gonna rise the most in 2021??

Actually alots of risen up among the coins actually . And alot of things as happen so far that as affected every coins sofar they are all down right now . I'm definitely seeing BCH and dogecoin .

Actually alots of risen up among the coins actually . And alot of things as happen so far that as affected every coins sofar they are all down right now . I'm definitely seeing BCH and dogecoin .
I observe that there is not so much hype about the Bitcoin cash crypto currencies and this makes a lot of people to not even indicate interest in the coin at all.

I observe that there is not so much hype about the Bitcoin cash crypto currencies and this makes a lot of people to not even indicate interest in the coin at all.
That's true but it has been rising despite not having much people promoting it as it is with litecoin. But then bitcoin cash is quite a good coin that will rise well in future

It is never going to dump I believe.

That won't happen as binance already know what hey are gaining from their current status and won't want to ever lose their reputation.
Sure, it wouldn't happen anytime soon, i just want to see peoples reaction about it here. Binance us set to stay many years, just four years if them being in existence this day. They want to build more customers and last till time memorial.

Binance coin is on that I can never doubt its potentials at all as I had a first hand experience of how the coin pumped the last time.
I also benefited from the coin. because I had some few coin which multiplied my coin worth to up to times 10 of the previous worth. But currently the coin, binance coin us not doing well as before. Doge coin is even worst. My balance in binance coin and dogecoin has reduced.

Sometimes I feel it is not about seeing what others are not seeing but it is about making the right decision in the right corner. What proof did he had that litecoin was the best to improve this year

I do not think there is any other alt coin that is as good as Ethereum. ETH is not only the world's number 2 crypto currency in terms of market value but also one of the high priced altcoins.

I do not think there is any other alt coin that is as good as Ethereum. ETH is not only the world's number 2 crypto currency in terms of market value but also one of the high priced altcoins.
Ethereum may not rise much because it has a very high market cap. Smaller cryptocurrency with greater future potential are likely to experience a huge increased as their popularity increases.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back