What's new

Where is humanity?

Taking violent actions against pet animals is not the best decision to take, it is better to take them to where they will be cared for other than killing them.

Humanity is very important in life also in human part, because we have to treat everyone kind, and never to treat animals badly never to hunt them so bad.

According to science human being as social animal. So it is possible for us to be somehow equal with other animals. I suggest you are right we should treat other animal in a good manner.

Animals are living creatures like us. God created them to live long on earth together with mankind. If not for sin of the world i don't think any of this living things will be lost to cold hands of death.

The truth is an animal that is seen as a pet in a country might not be a pet in another country everyone has their own perspective in this matter for me, eat things that is met for eating leave animals that are not.

Humanity is on Earth this is the way people relate to one another the way they behave it and also carry out their daily activities. Humanity is important to Earth.

Killing of animals indiscrimately is not right. But killing of pets for the purpose of eating these pets can't be termed inhumanity please. The are a good source of good

We all must understand that the Earth was not created for only human beings to live in , it was created for all creatures, I don't see the need and sometimes I always pity this animal when I say a lot of people kill them wickedly

The more you read the news the more you lose hope in human race. If people cannot respect themselves and others obviously it's worse in animal. They kill each other like nothing, where will they get the strength to respect animals??

I don't seem to understand the question where is humanity. Humanity is the life we live everyday. It describes those beautiful minds that are being celebrated. Humanity is how you and I live our lives

It breaks my heart when a read/watched news about animals being abused & faced tragic deaths. 💔 They are not just pets to have fun with, workers to lessen the load of our work but they are companions, friends, family. Please treat them right. They are the most loyal beings compared to humans honestly.
That is true. Since they can't talk or argue, animals are often mistreated. They need some kind of a voice or someone to stand or talk on their behalf. I have seen in some countries where animals are made to do heavy jobs. And as if that is not enough, they are beaten mercylessly while at it.

There will always be bad humans because that's who we are human beings, and human beings are sometimes abusing others for their own goods.
It is sad that our world is getting more and more infected, we must stop use oil cars and start making society and the weather better than they are currently.
We also must stop judge each other and respect each other's culture, religion, beliefs, needs and problems, we are all different and everyone his special in his own way and we must understand it and respect each other!.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back