What's new

Where do you spend your online earnings mostly on??

I spend my online earnings in the basic needs which are food, clothing and shelter. These are the basic needs of human kind. If there is an extra money, I will save money to the bank so that when any bad circumstances come I will be able to help.
Yes, what you said are the basic needs of life, and it worth spending it there. Saving for emergency is ideal too. If your online earnings is enough you can save some too.

The amounts of money that you make online and the type of investment that you want to do. Your earnings online might not be enough to invest on what you want.
You are only saying that it is not enough, we have an insatiable appetite for money and no matter how much you make it will still not be enough so it is better you still invest the little you have in what you believe on.

Holdl it, and sell when your Cryptocurrency have grown high to the extent which is very much bigger than what you invested.
Yes that is what a lot of people are doing, I am holding my cryptocurrency for long time and not more than that, even if the price is dropping I will not sell it until I reach my targeted price.

I spend most of my online earnings in paying uo my electricity bills as well as paying up for my monthly data subscription fees to stay online and work to earn more money

You are only saying that it is not enough, we have an insatiable appetite for money and no matter how much you make it will still not be enough so it is better you still invest the little you have in what you believe on.
I spend my online earnings investing in cryptocurrency I think that's the best way I can really impressed by online earning to create further wealth.

I spend my online earnings investing in cryptocurrency I think that's the best way I can really impressed by online earning to create further wealth.
You should also use some of your online earning to learn some digital skill because it is also one of the ways you can build an empire for a long period of time, this is what I'm trying to do.

I spend the money on data and content for my website. majority of the money goes to the contest because it cost me more money to acquire content for my blog.

Yes that is what a lot of people are doing, I am holding my cryptocurrency for long time and not more than that, even if the price is dropping I will not sell it until I reach my targeted price.
That's courageous of you dear. At this time, the coins aren't drifting down. They are simply moving up, I believe you'll see profit with time.
Post automatically merged:

I spent my online money buying cryptocurrency and investing in cryptocurrency just to create for the way out for myself and I think that's the best idea.
That's the best idea, you've already answered yourself the question without my opinion dear. Buying Cryptocurrency is the best you can use your earnings online for.

Last edited:
That's courageous of you dear. At this time, the coins aren't drifting down. They are simply moving up, I believe you'll see profit with time.
Post automatically merged:

That's the best idea, you've already answered yourself the question without my opinion dear. Buying Cryptocurrency is the best you can use your earnings online for.
Yes we all pray that we see profit with our cryptocurrency investment, at least we should not be left out because those people who invested in bitcoins earlier many years ago are now enjoying.

I have actually never ever made any type of money on the internet.Say thanks to God for bizdustry that Indeed provided me the chance to likewise make on the internet ,I am certain most likely to invest it on for essential points ,instead I will certainly make great use it to always keep making more..

Yes we all pray that we see profit with our cryptocurrency investment, at least we should not be left out because those people who invested in bitcoins earlier many years ago are now enjoying.
Yes, I want to be amongst those people who will be reaping long time benefit around Cryptocurrency. That is why my investment is a long time one.

Mostly i used to spend it buying data, airtime and drinks bit now i have stopped it, i now leave it in my wallet so that it can appreciate and at least have something.

I will spend some of my money buying data but not all the time, I'm an investor in cryptocurrency, and that is what I'm spending most of my money on for now I'm still looking for a way to make more money.

Yes, I want to be amongst those people who will be reaping long time benefit around Cryptocurrency. That is why my investment is a long time one.
Yes even expert that are trading cryptocurrency are also making a lot of money with it, god of people who are investing while a lot of people are also trading and investing at the same time.

Yes even expert that are trading cryptocurrency are also making a lot of money with it, god of people who are investing while a lot of people are also trading and investing at the same time.
Sure, the investment around Cryptocurrency is simply moving up. Lots of persons have taking side in transacting more thos time around than before.

Sure, the investment around Cryptocurrency is simply moving up. Lots of persons have taking side in transacting more thos time around than before.
Yes because a lot of people are adapting to this innovative technology everyday that is why the price of all cryptocurrency are moving up, it's nice that a lot of people have been able to grab this opportunity now.

I spend my online earnings to invest in sites and also do some crypto trading. Morever , I prefer gambling to lose all the money I have earned from anywhere online.

Yes because a lot of people are adapting to this innovative technology everyday that is why the price of all cryptocurrency are moving up, it's nice that a lot of people have been able to grab this opportunity now.
Yes, people are monitoring the market 24/7 like never before that's why it is possible for them to grab this opportunity as the market is improving.

Yes, people are monitoring the market 24/7 like never before that's why it is possible for them to grab this opportunity as the market is improving.
I think a lot of people will get use to cryptocurrency in the next 10 years from now and this is a great opportunities for us now to invest in cryptocurrency because it will really help us when the price will be increasing.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back