What's new

Where do you spend your online earnings mostly on??

I spend them on my needs mostly food and drugs. The money earned is not that enough to save but I just manage it to keep up living. Still, I manage to save some for investment

Mostly, I currently spend them on upkeep, family, and miscellenous. Those expenses will be after I have put back a junk of the money back into the business for sustaining and building up the business.
Its always nice dear to reinvest our profit back into our business to expand it, and increase our ROI. At same time too, reserve some amount of money for emergencies.

I have not been able to make money online yet. But if I do I'll spend it on pressing needs and not on frivolities because earning income online is not so easy.
Are you serious? You can be making some money from this forum if you're less busy. You can combine it with bmf to earn atleast $1.5 daily. It's not big but it's manageable and can buy call credits and data.

I spend them on my needs mostly food and drugs. The money earned is not that enough to save but I just manage it to keep up living. Still, I manage to save some for investment
Since you have been working hard to earn money online , its better to keep the body in a very good condition by taking care of your health, so buying drugs and foodstuff is the best thing to do.

Normally yes the consumption rate will be the highest and also money to take care of some of your basic need, saving 30% of your money on monthly basis is not bad because it can help in times of trouble
Yes, consumption rate is higher than what is expected. That's why saving some amount and spending less is very much ideal.

My earnings online are very small comparable to the spendings , so I can't save anything , I think seriousely of invest more money online for increasing my earnings .

My earnings online are very small comparable to the spendings , so I can't save anything , I think seriousely of invest more money online for increasing my earnings .
Hmm, how much do you earn monthly online which isn't enough for you?

And what do you intend investing on with your online earnings?

I spent my online earning mostly on buying cryptocurrency because my online earning is so small that can not take care of my immediate expenses.
At least with the cryptocurrencies your online earnings was able to buy for you, you have also gained more value in some fo if increments with your cryptocurrencies

Hmm, how much do you earn monthly online which isn't enough for you?

And what do you intend investing on with your online earnings?
I earn 25$ a mounth almost , all those earnings I will invest them on a stimulation game as I mentionned before , I want to create another sources of income .

Firstly, I want to this industry for assisting me recently. Iwas able cash out 5K as at 2 days ago. I use my earnings for multiple purposes but the recent one I'm working on I plan on putting it and one thing and the truth is I am still not yet aware what I will do it in here, but one thing is sure whatever I do with my earnings from this platform I want to make sure it's something worth it.
I spend my online earnings on buying cryptocurrency because that's the only thing I can use my online earnings to buy because it is very small.

I earn 25$ a mounth almost , all those earnings I will invest them on a stimulation game as I mentionned before , I want to create another sources of income .
You've said something before about simulation game. Is it a most win when you invest your hard earned online income to play simulation game?

Most of my online earning are been spend on reinvestment and the small i get from paid to post forums are spend on airtime and data.

You've said something before about simulation game. Is it a most win when you invest your hard earned online income to play simulation game?
Yes this game is too funny and my objective there is to get good income there , a lot you invest there , a lot your chances increase to earn more .

Most of my online earning are been spend on reinvestment and the small i get from paid to post forums are spend on airtime and data.
You are not wrong same with me I invest most of my online earning on hyip but after sometime I notice that I have lost alot of money so I decide to swap to forex and spend some doing shoping at amazon

Yes, consumption rate is higher than what is expected. That's why saving some amount and spending less is very much ideal.
Now I really have to manage my resources very well that I only spend only on things that I am really much interested, but i don't spend on pleasure things that are not my real needs at the moment

Normally yes the consumption rate will be the highest and also money to take care of some of your basic need, saving 30% of your money on monthly basis is not bad because it can help in times of trouble
I spend all my online earnings buying cryptocurrency that is only one I can really use that money for because the money is too little and I cannot really think of what to use for.

Now I really have to manage my resources very well that I only spend only on things that I am really much interested, but i don't spend on pleasure things that are not my real needs at the moment
Time of pleasure will come, when my finance us built reasonably. Not that I don't take myself out, No. I do take myself out, but I spend wisely.
Post automatically merged:

Yes this game is too funny and my objective there is to get good income there , a lot you invest there , a lot your chances increase to earn more .
Can you please tell me the name of the game dear. And also please, how much are you earning per day engaging in this simulation game?

Last edited:
Talking about where I spend my online money most. I don't think I have a particular thing I spend my online money on. I spend money whenever I need to spend money. And moreover I don't usually withdraw my money I make online. I only withdraw from my online money whenever I am broke. So it is life safe for me.

It is very good me that you were taking what you are making from various platforms such as this and reinvesting it in order to try and increase the potential earning from it as well. Many people actually just take what they are making and utilise it straight away however if you are able to reinvest it you can actually create a very good income source that is continuous.

It is very good that you have a target set for yourself, because that gives you something to work towards in order to try and manage your time and your ventures that you are using to make that earning as well.
Yeah, having a target has helped me a lot. Nowadays I just do my best to reach my daily targets. That way, I know well how much I earn so that I can plan on what to spend it on.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back