What's new

Where can I invest $500 right now outside the stock market?

This would be expensive. At the end of those farming activities you will come to realise that you will not be able to make up the amount you use for everything.

At least it is not everything that I should be hiring people, but I have to.
It all depends on you wether you will hire people or not and also the locality where you want to farm and the type of crop you want to plant too matters. Start a small scale farming first to see the up and downs.

It all depends on you wether you will hire people or not and also the locality where you want to farm and the type of crop you want to plant too matters. Start a small scale farming first to see the up and downs.
I can do that , but for now I did not make adequate plans and preparation for this and even if I have to start I have to look for a place to get a land, a rented land for a farming season which will definitely be next year . I don't have enough cash now

There are myriad of ways at which you could invest $500 outside the stocks. I would recommend that you invest it in cryptocurrency or you try out Forex, because these are places where you could make good income.

In my country of residence, there are several offline businesses you can invest on with $500. If I have the money I will probably invest it on poultry farming. Poultry farming is very lucrative business venture in this part of the world and with the right knowledge you will probably make a lot of profit. If you invest $500 in a year or two years you can get 10x of that money.
You have to be so careful about high-return investment programme on the internet because 90% of them are not trusted and the possibility of losing your money here is very high.. you only have to invest in solid project that has existed for a long time probably maybe in crypto ,fixed deposit or treasury bill.
High return investments is something that anyone you should never venture into because they can run away with your money. Except you have money that you don't actually need and that is small. A lot of people have lost their life savings to such kind of investment.

Last edited:
You could invest $500 in cryptocurrency and you would make a huge profit for yourself but before you make such investment, you should carry out research on the digital access that you want to invest on, because it must be a very promising coin.

The bottom line is that investing the $500 should be an investment that would not be too risky. So, I would suggest that you put that money on the peer to peer platform of cryptocurrency exchange and it must be an investment based on the stablecoin.

Apart from investing $500 on cryptocurrencies and stock Marketing, I do not really know wether $500 can do for any investment in my country except to start a small business.

Apart from investing $500 on cryptocurrencies and stock Marketing, I do not really know wether $500 can do for any investment in my country except to start a small business.
$500 is not a small money to invest in cryptocurrency. You could put such money into the currency peer-to-peer platform and earn good amount of profit for yourself, Or you could try out arbitrage trading.

The stock market is pretty much in shambles right now and I am even going to advise anybody to put money in anywhere financial markets but instead in real life businesses.

$500 is not a small money to invest in cryptocurrency. You could put such money into the currency peer-to-peer platform and earn good amount of profit for yourself, Or you could try out arbitrage trading.
Yes, $500 is not a small once invested on cryptocurrencies but one need to have the knowledge and up and downs of cryptocurrencies before he or she will involve he or her self into it.

Yes, $500 is not a small once invested on cryptocurrencies but one need to have the knowledge and up and downs of cryptocurrencies before he or she will involve he or her self into it.
After this current bear market, I have learnt never to advise people to invest in cryptocurrency because it is very risky. It is better to invest in a physical business that have higher chances of giving you tangible amount of money on the long-run. if you want to invest in online business it is better for you to venture into things like affiliate marketing, blogging, having a YouTube channel and so many of them rather than a volatile market.

For people that are willing to take the risk they will split the money into ten and use that money to invest in their favourite crypto-currency for long-term purposes. They will generate a lot of profit with after some time.

Farming may not really be a bad idea. You can consider things like chicken farming. it is a profitable business that can be done by people. But first you have to know how to do it rightly to decrease the rate of mortality.

Actually there are several platforms to which you can invest such amount of money outside the stocks market and have a better returns such as the cryptocurrency, forex trading and many others site that has to do with business transactions.

If I am to handle $500 to do business or investment, i will either go for stock marketing business or I will put effort on farming by hiring people to help me out on some of the work.

Apart from stock market and cryptocurrency I don't know of any other profitable online investment program you can do , but in this case I believe you should consider offline investment , that is the only available one for you

I will suggest you invest it on a small business offline, then you use the profit to try investing online to see if it works, and I will recommend you to invest on crypto. But you have to be sure it is the legit site and not a fake one.

The $500 is enough for you to start cryptocurrency or forex investment. These are the two investment I know that you can start with just $500 and you make remarkable amount of money from it.

The $500 is enough for you to start cryptocurrency or forex investment. These are the two investment I know that you can start with just $500 and you make remarkable amount of money from it.
Investing $500 on cryptocurrency will actually give you a lot of profit if you have enough knowledge of how it works. There are some cryptocurrencies that are very much undervalued at the moment and Investing on them can give you a lot of money in the next bull run.

Investing $500 on cryptocurrency will actually give you a lot of profit if you have enough knowledge of how it works. There are some cryptocurrencies that are very much undervalued at the moment and Investing on them can give you a lot of money in the next bull run.
There are so many cryptocurrencies that when you invest your money on.it will give you more than 100 times the amount that you have invested . They are called microcurrencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back