What's new

When was the last time you benefited from airdrops?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
I have always thought of airdrops as being a complete waste of time because of the low potentials they present.

Most times the projects for which they're being marketed for do not boom like one's expecting and the airdropped coins end up being useless.

When last did you benefited from any airdrops in terms of real redeemable rewards?

I have never for once benefited from an airdrop. There are times when I actually got the coins for real but they never got any real value at all. I eventually gave up trying them.

I have never for once benefited from an airdrop. There are times when I actually got the coins for real but they never got any real value at all. I eventually gave up trying them.
Same here, we have a lot of them out there but I have never consider giving it a trial, but you have to waste a lot of time before you can earn money from them.

I have never benefited from Airdrops before. I have actually participated in some Airdrops and I have actually received some Airdrops after participating. But, The thing is most time, These Airdrops do not really have value and I regretted participating in it.

I have never benefited from Airdrops before. I have actually participated in some Airdrops and I have actually received some Airdrops after participating. But, The thing is most time, These Airdrops do not really have value and I regretted participating in it.
Well I guess you are lucky, but for me I have never earned a dime on airdrop, as a matter of fact I don't know how they work, it's really good to be earning a good amount of money online.

Well I guess you are lucky, but for me I have never earned a dime on airdrop, as a matter of fact I don't know how they work, it's really good to be earning a good amount of money online.
Airdrops is a really good way to make money if you understand how it works.
Though it is hard to come across genuine ones. You can check airdrops.io for update on Airdrop.
You can also check out Twitter or Telegram.

Airdrops is a really good way to make money if you understand how it works.
Though it is hard to come across genuine ones. You can check airdrops.io for update on Airdrop.
You can also check out Twitter or Telegram.
You are lucky I must say,if you have the right airdrop you'll definitely be earning money from it, I have seen a lot of people that are earning a considerable amount of money from it.

You are lucky I must say,if you have the right airdrop you'll definitely be earning money from it, I have seen a lot of people that are earning a considerable amount of money from it.
Airdrops can make you rich actually, that is if you are consistent. You can actually make $1000 or more a month from Airdrops. But to come across the right ones require a lot of research from you.

Airdrops can make you rich actually, that is if you are consistent. You can actually make $1000 or more a month from Airdrops. But to come across the right ones require a lot of research from you.
That's interesting, but the greatest challenge you'll face is how to locate the legitimate ones, because I'm very sure we have a lot of scam airdrops online.

That's interesting, but the greatest challenge you'll face is how to locate the legitimate ones, because I'm very sure we have a lot of scam airdrops online.
Yeah, That is true, we definitely have a lot of scam Airdrops online. Hence, It is highly recommended that you use a different Wallet when engaging in Airdrops. You should use a wallet totally different from the one you saved your crypto currency in

Yeah, That is true, we definitely have a lot of scam Airdrops online. Hence, It is highly recommended that you use a different Wallet when engaging in Airdrops. You should use a wallet totally different from the one you saved your crypto currency in
That's true sir, despite the fact I don't really know much about airdrops but I'm very sure if you are being careful you are not going to be scammed easily.

That's true sir, despite the fact I don't really know much about airdrops but I'm very sure if you are being careful you are not going to be scammed easily.
That is true sir. We are in the internet age and One need to be very careful when dealing online to avoid stories that touches the heart. There is nothing like been "over careful" I believe.

That is true sir. We are in the internet age and One need to be very careful when dealing online to avoid stories that touches the heart. There is nothing like been "over careful" I believe.
That's true boss especially with things that will require you to invest your money, you have to very with things like this, I know you must have experience scam aswell.

That's true boss especially with things that will require you to invest your money, you have to very with things like this, I know you must have experience scam aswell.
Definitely I have experienced scam in the past sir. I think 9 out of every 10; internet users has experienced scam before and They definitely would have one or two stories to say about online scam.
To avoid this, one needs to be very careful.

Definitely I have experienced scam in the past sir. I think 9 out of every 10; internet users has experienced scam before and They definitely would have one or two stories to say about online scam.
To avoid this, one needs to be very careful.
Yes, to be scammed for the first time really sucks, especially if you are new to the online space no one to motivate you😅, I must say it really feels sad to be scammed for the first time.

Yes, to be scammed for the first time really sucks, especially if you are new to the online space no one to motivate you😅, I must say it really feels sad to be scammed for the first time.
Yes it really sucks, The first time I was scammed was really devastating and I could not even hold back tears. I actually thought I was smart so I did not believe I could fall victim for any scam.

Last time i benefitted from airdrops? I do not even have a first time. All these while i have tried so many airdrops but none of them have actually paid out. It got to a point where i thought there was no legit airdrops.

Yes it really sucks, The first time I was scammed was really devastating and I could not even hold back tears. I actually thought I was smart so I did not believe I could fall victim for any scam.
That's true sir, we all come across things like this online, but it's part of learning,an very sure you have gained good experience from it, this very important learning from our mistakes.

That's true sir, we all come across things like this online, but it's part of learning,an very sure you have gained good experience from it, this very important learning from our mistakes.
Yes sir, "Experience is the best teacher" they say. It is very important to learn from one's mistakes. If you refuse to learn from your mistakes, then be ready to keep on failing.

Yes sir, "Experience is the best teacher" they say. It is very important to learn from one's mistakes. If you refuse to learn from your mistakes, then be ready to keep on failing.
You are right, if you have the knowledge plus the experience you are going to be unstoppable, you need to have some things that will help your success but this very important.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back