What's new

When the prices of raw materials increase, would you rather increase price, decrease quantity or quality of your product?

When the price of raw material price both companies will rather increase price and still keep the quantity and quality while others will reduce the quality of the products and leave the price at the stable what the for me I prefer you increase price and also reduce the quantity of the products.
Yeah those are acceptable methods to go about it to me because reducing the quality is the least effective method so like you've said quantity or Price can be tampered with instead

It's better to increase the price of a material instead of reducing the quality because it is the quality that the customers like that is why they are patronizing you.

Therefore, surely I would rule out the increase in the price of the products. If I had to choose between quality and quantity, I would therefore prefer to sell less at the right price, without lowering the quality of the final product.

For me, the quality of a product should not be tampered with for any reason at all because the quality of a product is what distinguishes the product so it's better to reduce output if raw material increases.

I would rather increase the price or reduce the quantity. Tho i feel increasing the price, many would customers would not actually understand the reason for the increase and might actually find a replacement. While reducing the quality would be worse in the sense that no one wants a reduced in quality goods after experiencing a superior quality

I would rather increase the price or reduce the quantity. Tho i feel increasing the price, many would customers would not actually understand the reason for the increase and might actually find a replacement. While reducing the quality would be worse in the sense that no one wants a reduced in quality goods after experiencing a superior quality
Reducing the quantity is being practiced here and I am against it. When I order food that I usually order then I expect the volume or quantity to be the same. It is disappointing when the piece of meat has gone smaller than the usual cut. I would prefer that they increase the price so we can easily understand.

A wise business organisation will do both of them, some of them will increase the price and at the same time reduce the quantity of the product to meet customer satisfaction, in all the same increasing the price is better than reducing the qualities.

Reducing the quantity is being practiced here and I am against it. When I order food that I usually order then I expect the volume or quantity to be the same. It is disappointing when the piece of meat has gone smaller than the usual cut. I would prefer that they increase the price so we can easily understand.
In my country they also usually practice both, which is increase in price and reduced of quantity. When it comes to raw ingredients like food and stuff like that they increase the price and still reduce the quantity in some cases

In my country they also usually practice both, which is increase in price and reduced of quantity. When it comes to raw ingredients like food and stuff like that they increase the price and still reduce the quantity in some cases
That is how to increase the price of a commodity. When stock will be limited the price will automatically go up. And when supply will increase price will come down.

I'll most likely increase either the price or reduce quantity of the products or services but definitely not the quality. The quality is the real deal, it is one of the things that differentiates a business from the others. The customers' response to both increased price or reduced quantity will determine which one would stand.
As a business man, some always reduces the quantity of the product to make gain because the price of the raw material increases , but I bekeive the best thing is to use the normal quality and increase the price of your products.

When the price of raw material price both companies will rather increase price and still keep the quantity and quality while others will reduce the quality of the products and leave the price at the stable what the for me I prefer you increase price and also reduce the quantity of the products.
When you increase the price and still reduce the quality, I believe more people would avoid doing transactions with you since it's going to be an expensive one.

No matter how situation of material cost may be, I can not reduce the quality of the product I will rather reduce the quantity or I will increase the price of the product, because as if you are still produce a quality product no matter how it small, people will buy as far they can still find the quality there.
I agree with you, I'll rather increase my price than reduce the quality of my product. It your customers are already enjoying the quality of the product you dish out to them and you bring down the quality, you will loose your customers.

A lot of countries around the world are faced with a hike in the price of goods and raw materials due to natural and unnatural factors. In my country, some items are almost double the initial price.

As a business owner, the slightest increase in materials required for production affects profits/growth one way or the other.

To tackle this problem and create a balance, would you prefer to reduce the quantity of products or services for a particular price, or would you rather reduce the quality for the same price?

Others think of increasing prices since the cost of production has gone up too. What is your take?
As for me , I will prefer to increase price than increasing quality. People do not mind paying more for a goods provided it is of good quality. Reducing the quality may cause customers to leave the product

Therefore, surely I would rule out the increase in the price of the products. If I had to choose between quality and quantity, I would therefore prefer to sell less at the right price, without lowering the quality of the final product.
When I experienced dining in our favorite steak house I was disgusted with the size of the smaller steak. With the same price as before I felt like the restaurant was trying to fool us in selling a smaller steak instead of increasing the price. That is not a good idea if I am the customer.

I think the best thing to do is to increase the price, everyone knows things are high now . It's better to maintain the high quality than to reduce the quality. People that appreciate good things will stay.

When the price of raw material is high, the best thing that i will do is for me to increase the price and if I find out that the price will not favour a lot of people I will decrease the size of the product to favour anyone that might be interested in any of them.

If I was a tree down or any of these businessmen in charge of sales of this raw materials, I would rather reduce the quantity of the raw materials, in this way it will bring a reduction in the rate at which the public will panic

I will always decrease quantity sold when the price of raw materials increase. I know that it won't be affordable for many of my previous buyers to afford the product, so what I always do is to focus on producing little which the ones willing to buy can easily pay for.
I love the fact that you only altered to reduce the quantity of the product that you will be producing instead of reducing the quality of the product that you will be producing. This is the best auction for anyone because quality is the best thing for any product or services that people would love.

When I experienced dining in our favorite steak house I was disgusted with the size of the smaller steak. With the same price as before I felt like the restaurant was trying to fool us in selling a smaller steak instead of increasing the price. That is not a good idea if I am the customer.
I'm sorry to tell you that this deception of keeping the price unchanged, but significantly lowering the quality of the product, unfortunately it is not only typical of your favorite steak house, but now it seems to be trendy enough everywhere! (n) (n)

Your customers are with you because of the quality of your products, some people might be with you for low price but most of them are for quality products therefore, never reduce the quality

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back