What's new

When selling your video game consoles, do you sell your account too?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you ever made the choice of selling a console, did you ever sell it along with your account? I always do the usual factory reset on any device I used to sign into, so that any games I own, are not played by others. This is always something I recommend doing if you sell a newer console, as selling it with your account still attached, is a great way to get your stuff stolen.

But, if you don't intend to ever use said accounts again, I suppose its fine. But than that brings up another issue, selling your user account for most games and services is usually against the consoles terms of service and can result in a ban of your account. Anyway, what do you do? If I sell, I factory reset, they're not getting all of my digital games or my account, thank you very much! :D

There's no way I would be interested in selling my gaming accounts together with my video game consoles. It's going to be a very crazy thing for anyone to do and I'm not mad to try something like that. Unless I have planned to quit playing video games permanently, then I might consider selling that one too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back