Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When do you usually go to bed? I tend to go to bed pretty late, sometimes around 2am-4am or so. Usually it's around 3am I want to say. But there are times that I go to bed a bit earlier, but it's not often. When is your preferred bedtime?

It varies for me depending on how tired I am and whether I have a really busy day ahead of me the following day.

Usually, my normal bedtime is around midnight to 1 am but I have been known to go to bed as early as 9 pm before and as late as 3 - 4 am in the past as well.

I go by how my body feels and what it tells me and then decide by that and head to bed when I feel I will sleep and not be laid for hours waiting to drift off.

I've always been a night person, I've gone to sleep around 2 am most of my life, even when I had to work early, it's a bad habit I've had since I was a teenager, or even since I was a kid, but now I'm always trying to go to bed earlier, around 12, going to bed that late wasn't doing me much good to be honest.

I'm a night owl but as I've gotten older, I don't stay up nearly as late as I used to. Now it's somewhere between 11pm & 12am. Now being in bed versus actually sleeping are two very different things lol I’m in bed at that time but doesn’t mean I actually fall asleep. My mind has always worked overtime at night & while the downside is I got less sleep, the plus side is, I have some great ideas! lol

My bed time is not specific all the time. There are times when I will sleep by 11:00 PM or past 1:00 AM. The only time I will sleep better 11:00 PM will be when I was overwhelmed myself with lots of work. If I don't take my bath when I get back immediately, I will sleep off without bathing but will wake up around 2AM to bath.

When do you usually go to bed? I tend to go to bed pretty late, sometimes around 2am-4am or so. Usually it's around 3am I want to say. But there are times that I go to bed a bit earlier, but it's not often. When is your preferred bedtime?

This is unfortunately the same thing with me and it's getting out of hand as the day goes by. I would really want to sleep but there's nothing I would do that's going to make me sleep until it's around 3AM. I would just be awake doing practically nothing. There are days when I wouldn't sleep at all till day break into the next morning from 7AM.

I slept early last night around 8PM. I was having a strong headache which had me took some pills and they made me sleep off without knowing it. I woke up around 2AM, urinated and went back to sleep again with so much ease.

I need to be at work by 9:30AM, so I try to go to bed at least by 12:30AM (I wake up at 8:30AM).
During weekends I sleep around 3AM and wake up around 10 or 11AM 😝

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back