Ja Sa Bong

Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2023
USD
$1.0200USD
Biznotes
The success of a forum is based on the level of activities going on in the forum. It can be from traffic, posts, reactions and engagements happening in the forum.

Have you tried to gauge when the activities in your forum dips and when it becomes bullish?

I do not have organic activities on my forums. Most of the users on my forums are people who start posting only when I buy packages on various webmaster forums. The moment I stop buying packages, activities also dip and there will be boost in the activities as soon as I buy posting packages.

I do not have organic activities on my forums. Most of the users on my forums are people who start posting only when I buy packages on various webmaster forums. The moment I stop buying packages, activities also dip and there will be boost in the activities as soon as I buy posting packages.

This means you're the one who's directly influencing how traffic comes to your forum. If you buy more packages, it will bring more traffic to your community. Why haven't you tried to make your forum boost activities organically?

This means you're the one who's directly influencing how traffic comes to your forum. If you buy more packages, it will bring more traffic to your community. Why haven't you tried to make your forum boost activities organically?
Well, your forum will have organic activities only when you have people joining your forum voluntarily and posting on your forums without any desire for incentives. Based on my observation, a lot of forums do not have organic activities because people have less interest in forums these days. I do get traffic on my forum outside the traffic from posting packages but my forums do not have organic activities.

I think most times the traffic dips on my forums and sites are during night hours and during heavy holiday seasons. Most people are either asleep late at night or you got people who are away on holiday and the site loses a bit of activity. It's part of running sites. Some days you don't see much activity.

I think most times the traffic dips on my forums and sites are during night hours and during heavy holiday seasons. Most people are either asleep late at night or you got people who are away on holiday and the site loses a bit of activity. It's part of running sites. Some days you don't see much activity.

Yes, people need to sleep at night. Except for a few of them who stays up too late at night, there shouldn't be much users online on forums or social media at their night time. Heavy holiday seasons comes with their own schedules, it's why users are offline most of the time.

From what I've been able to observe when it comes to when activity drops drastically on my community is usually around 11 p.m. in the night. I believe that around that time, most of my community members have gone to sleep which is the reason why there is no traffic or activities that is that is going on in the community by that time.

From what I've been able to observe when it comes to when activity drops drastically on my community is usually around 11 p.m. in the night. I believe that around that time, most of my community members have gone to sleep which is the reason why there is no traffic or activities that is that is going on in the community by that time.

There might be a way to have traffic on your forum in the night. If there are some of your forum members who's time zone is different from yours, their morning might be your night as well as your night being their morning. I've witnessed this in a lot of forums.

It is hard for me to tell as my forum is not reliant on anything current or tied to something seasonal. I guess people tend to be more active in the winter which makes sense as a lot of people do less and go less places when it is cold out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back