What's new

When do you prefer to take your vacations?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When do you all prefer to take your vacations? For me I like to take them during holidays if possible, but also in the spring, fall and summer seasons.

If I could take more time off, I'd do it more in the summer I think. What about you?

I usually love taking my vacation around September and October. They are both perfect months for me to have my one month off work. The reason why I love having my vacation at the time is that when I'm back, it won't be long for the company to close for the year in December.

I usually love taking my vacation around September and October. They are both perfect months for me to have my one month off work. The reason why I love having my vacation at the time is that when I'm back, it won't be long for the company to close for the year in December.
Yeah those are good months to plan out vacations, especially if you want to take vacation on the cooler months, instead of dealing with a summer month.

Yeah those are good months to plan out vacations, especially if you want to take vacation on the cooler months, instead of dealing with a summer month.

Exactly! I hate summer so much because it's always too hot for me to feel comfortable. My body is always very hot and summer takes it to boiling point. As a result of that, I have never taken my vacation during summer because there's nothing to enjoy for me at that time.

I think spring is the perfect time for vacation. No matter where you are going, whether to the mountains or to the seas, in the cities or in the hinterlands, spring time is good for vacation

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back