What's new

When are we going to see the bull market return??

The bull run has started already though on a slow pace. Bitcoin is now 41k while Ethereum is priced at 2.5k. The bear was an after effect of the planned American tax on crypto. China followed suit to prevent their investors from losing. Elon musk also expressed concerns about the bad environmental impact of Bitcoin mining. It's good these issues are addressed now before the bull run.
Yes, I agree with your observation because the price of Bitcoin in the market has already inched up above the $40k level. Take note that it was down at $29k level 2 or 3 weeks ago. I guess the bull is in town but it is not the time to sell yet. The toreador might make his move anytime to suppress the bull.

The bull market will return at the right time when the whales and tge developers of those coins reach consensus that it is the appropriate time.

Yes, I agree with your observation because the price of Bitcoin in the market has already inched up above the $40k level. Take note that it was down at $29k level 2 or 3 weeks ago. I guess the bull is in town but it is not the time to sell yet. The toreador might make his move anytime to suppress the bull.
Yes,Ethereum is seriously pushing hard to touch or cross the 3k mark. They're in their consolidation stage where they need to hold support. It's good the market is recovering and long term holders will smile.

Bitcoin is presently trading at over $50k and I hope it holds that position but I can guess that the selling pressure will be high at this point, however, gradually, bitcoin will claim its ATH again.

I don't see the bull return soon because looking at last history of crypto currency we will see that it doesn't happen every year but it happens like like two to three years afteryhe previous one

There's no impossibility when it comes to crypto currency exchange. It is quite unpredictable! We'll just have to go with the flow.

At the moment BTC priced has surged up to reach 50,000$ back. Let's hope that the ending part of this year will bring yet another bullish run in BTC price.

The biggest bull market is always in the end of the year and right now we can say that the crypto market is bullish with Bitcoin pushing above $50k

All what I can say is that the bullish time in cryptocurrency is here because the price of cryptocurrency is going forward , people who are interested to invest in cryptocurrency should consider doing it now because December is here.

No one can predict the bull market of cryptocurrency because as much as it is good time for one to invest, we can see the bull market to return to see the coin.
That's exactly the joy and the agony of dealing with crypto currency, You don't know the exact time when it will rise and fall, the volatility of itis the reason behind the flunctuation and that's why you can't predict it.

As much as it is a good time to invest, I would ensure doing that on strong projects that would most definitely recover after this bear season. This bear season may force many altcoins out of the market at the end.

The bear market is still ravaging, its been over one month since the bearish started. I know the delay is down to some factors that has affected all crypto coins in the market.

China and Elon musk is part of those factors seen, affecting the crypto market. It has influenced the market that kept the bearish running for long.

How long will this bear market last??

When will the bull market occur again??

Do you think the coins will return back to its glory days when BTC was $62,000 earlier in the year??
I do not think it is that easy or even possible to predict these changes. But, I think that the coins would return back to its glory days. The currencies are volatile and if the factors affecting its volatility are balanced, then there's hope for btc.

Anyone that can see this report now should be ready to participate in the market, the bullish run is gradually gathering momentum and coins are on the rise already.

We can't really tell currently because the price keep on dropping even when we are expecting a bull run. It is even more serious now that it has dropped so much to a point that the current price is around 17,000 dollars.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back