What's new

When and how did Ponzi scheme started?

Ponzi scheme started back in 1900s as I learn but seriously I think that its now been ages so I beleive that they are still been operated

Ponzi scheme started back in 1900s as I learn but seriously I think that its now been ages so I beleive that they are still been operated
Lolz, I've read so many stories of this and I've come to understand that such did not happen today.
If that is the case then people should be looking forward to see that they equip themselves with the necessary knowledge to completely avoid falling into the hands of these people. It is never a new thing.

Ponzi scheme started as early as 1900s. That was way before the internet. it is still existing today and a lot of people are still losing money on it on daily basis.

So I heard ponzi scheme has been existing for a very long time , way before the emergence of internet , people have been falling victim back then and until now because human are greedy by nature .

No one could state when the ponzi scheme started precisely. But I can say how it actually started. Ponzi scheme is borne out of covetousness of the people. Ponzi scheme creators capitalized on the gullibility of the people that are looking for easy ways to become millionaires overnight without having to work strenuously. They came with the idea that people can invest their money on their programs with the expectations of rewards higher than ordinary investment companies can pay.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back