Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
What is WhatsAround?
Whatsaround is a free app to earn through photography. Earn in real life by taking shots of nature,flowers,food .. Use app like any other social media and earn shotcoins ,which you can exchange in real money .

How much can I earn ?

Earning depends on working. Normally you can earn approx 9 shot-coins just by completing daily tasks.
check screenshot for example

Screenshot_20201109-154835.png

Earn By inviting Others:
You can earn unlimited shot-coins by inviting others members. For each approved member,you will get 30 shot-coins which are approx 5$ ( current price)
So if you invite 10 members a day ,you can earn 300 shot-coins just by inviting 10 members.
So earning depends on your working.

?You will also earn shot-coins when your refferal will reach next level. Means ,you will also earn by making your team of interested and active members.

Withdraw Methods:

There are different methods to get withdraw when you will reach at threshold.

1: Ethereum
2: PayPal
3: Amazon gift card
4: Starbucks gift card

there are different threshold for each reward. Check screenshots for better understanding

Screenshot_20201109-155834.png

Screenshot_20201109-155843~2.png

How to Start?

Follow these steps to join and start earning

1: Single up here?
Join WhatsAround

2: Install app and signin by using phone number
( Confirm mail to activate account if they ask to confirm mail)

3: Complete profile and upload profile picture. You can upload any pictures like flower,food,weather etc ( but must be your own)

4: Take a shot of any object by clicking on the camera icon ,which is in the mid of open app.

5: Complete options and post pic .

You can also follow instructions send to you by system to claim your reward.

If need more help, you may ask here or can message me . I will guide you to earn free .

Note:
Don't post any illegal content /picture.

You can participate in daily contests to earn free shot-coins.

Screenshot_20201109-171851.png

Screenshot_20201109-171902.png

Screenshot_20201109-171914.png

Screenshot_20201109-171931.png

Screenshot_20201109-171942.png

Happy earning ???

This seems like a cool app but have you made any withdrawal yet? It seems strange that they pay 5$ for each referral

can you tell us more about the referral program 5$ is a high reward but what the user should do to be accepted and i get paid ?

Good review. I don't hear about this site before but i will try.
Thanks . Yes you can check it but most clear thing you will find after joining it. There is another world inside this app. It's really interesting more than to make money

can you tell us more about the referral program 5$ is a high reward but what the user should do to be accepted and i get paid ?
When you invite a person and he joins and complete profile ,you get 10 short coins when he will active you earn other bonus side by side.
Even you earn level up reward beside your refferal.

Only real and interested people join this app who love photography and who know this site is really paying to it's active users. So you can share your refferal link with attractive description in different Facebook groups which are related to make money category,to get real refferals. When they will join you will earn shot-coins. When they will level up ,you will also get paid.

This seems like a cool app but have you made any withdrawal yet? It seems strange that they pay 5$ for each referral
I didn't get because I left the site because of busy routine. Now I again joined it. I have enough coins to buy Amazon gift card but I don't need of it. So I want to reach PayPal threshold but my friend got withdraw in Ethereum.

Vladv26 said:
And they didn't get 5$ at a time. They only pay for real and active one. When a person will join under your link,you will get 10 short coins on spot. When he will work you will earn smother coins side by side.

I marked this app "legit" because its real and if anyone wants to check more proofs they can search on Google

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately the app doesn't work for my country..at least not yet but hopefully next year or so... Screenshot_20201113-214946.png

Last edited:
Unfortunately the app doesn't give much task to people in my region...after the first 3 task, it has been difficult to get task from it
But tasks are for all people. The same tasks to all. And if you don't want to do tasks then no issue, still you can earn from your posts. People will give you "wow" which is equal to coins. Which are automatically turn into money .

Yes, but it need patience and some regular working to get real money. Hope for the best . You can check this apps reviews on Google for better understanding
already did and I can see a lot of people are complaining about it but I went further to check out the reviews and I can see that a lot of people are any from the site it might have some blue cheese but it's really working but I doubt it if this type of half will work for third tire countries

What's happening app shows enough class to be considered a legitimate app. With your comments here I strongly believe this site is a money making type.

the application looks good I want to try installing the application especially people who like photography are highly recommended to play this application

This could have been a good app for me who loves photography,but the minimum payout is high which makes me skeptical about

How much can an average user expect to earn daily?
You can't get withdraw until reach at threshold. Check screenshots for withdraw option. There are different tasks to earn coins, well if you ll use their refferal feature then you can get withdraw in one month .their reward is very high and good

The app sound promising and good interface. I will try them out.
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Thanks

Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Thanks
Yes sure,if you need more help ,you can message me for details. I am also on that app. You can share unique pics related to food,weather and area around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back