What's new

What's your View About Writing Fashion Topics?

I love fashion, but i can't start a niche centering to fashion alone. I'll find more promising niche to centre on, in order to attract lots of visitors who are interested in what i post.

In reply to your above post concerning your question on what i think on fashion posts, well I do think that writing about fashion topics is something that you can never go wrong in as fashion is a topic that will continue being a trend

I have never written on fashion topics but I think it is really profitable because you can do affiliate marketing for fashion houses, cosmetic industry, etc.

I have two blogs on fashion niches and sadly both of these blogs are not earning me any dollars. I even tried to sell on of these blogs but I did not find buyers.

Tho many might see fashion and anything related as not so important but i believe it plays its role in the society and there are so many persons making money out of it. I have seen certain persons who call themselves fashion advicers make alot of money from this aspect. And in the fashion world there is actually alot of money.

There is nothing bad if you choose to going into writing on fashion topics as your preference niche. There is a lot of money there as well because a lot of people like fashion too

Well I see nothing wrong with doing that provided one has the necessary knowledge in fashion to make it work and can write well, so one could definitely go ahead

The fashion industry is one that a lot of people are interested in especially the female folks so if you are into writing or videos of fashion blogs, trust me you will have a large audience and you will earn some money.

my view about it is that if it is something that interests you I think you really need to pursue it because that is what your riches might come from,everybody has their own talent and the way we chase it depends on how successful we will be.

A lot of people who are passionate about fashion writing about fashion topics may be a very good way in which you can make a lot of money. You can also promote affiliate products from there.

I have never written on fashion topics but I think it is really profitable because you can do affiliate marketing for fashion houses, cosmetic industry, etc.
That's the reason why I started a fashion blog. But it is easier said than done because the niche is very competitive. You will need tons of traffic before you can try affiliate marketing.

Ok understood! But how about earning from advertising, google adsense for instance? can we earn from fashion blogs through adsense? I mean how much CPC you get on fashion blog?

Writing about fashion topics are for those who are enthusiasts on the fashion industry business and niche. You will find it a very easy tasks for you to be able to do. It's okay with me

If you didn't mention fashion now, I won't know it is such a lucrative niche to focus on. Since this is niche that's yet to be developed, one have to be very good at it to draw the attention of interested persons.
It is a good idea to write fashion topics because fashion never get updated the people culture and fashion goes together and everyone is always interested in fashion topics.

If you ask me, I will say that this is a very good and lucrative niche to make earnings from. I am saying this because fashion is every day thing as we use different style of dresses daily, especially the women. That is my little opinion.

Ok understood! But how about earning from advertising, google adsense for instance? can we earn from fashion blogs through adsense? I mean how much CPC you get on fashion blog?
If your blog contains posts on swimwear and lingerie or images of half clad models, you will not approved by google adsense. If you do not adsene, the only option is CPA

Fashion is one of the most search things in the internet, I guess that is because people are careful of what they wear so it would be lucrative to work for such firms.

If you are publishing on the most searched topic on the internet, you will have to face a tough competition, since it is heavily saturated topic, you may never get ranked.

You will definitely do well in this field if you know many things about fashion and of course how they can benefit people. A lot of people make money on this field.

writing fashion topics can be challenging but also very interesting because you get to put all manner of imagination into your work and the sweetest thing among all is that no matter what there is always a sweet thing that comes to your mind after sitting and holding a pen, no matter how dum or off it may sound

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back