Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
reading books is one of the best hobbies for many persons.

if you're one of them then tell us which book do you like to read?

Viața ta este reflecția interiorului, Fiecare mâine este un nou început by me ;)

I honestly don't really read books even if I have a full library in the house. I prefer to read online, I use the online environment a lot.

My favorite book as of this week is titled married to the devil's son. The book brings images to my eyes gives me the feeling and the chills.

The most interesting book that I had read till date is 48 laws of power. This book is one of the most controversial books ever written because it deals with unorthodox methods through which a subordinate can gain advantage over their bosses

I love reading educative books but for leisure i prefer novels like sci-fiction,horror, crime and law by John Grisham,Stephen King and Thomas Harrison.

I like reading a lot I have read many books that I can't remember their title anymore. The one I am currently reading is Americanah by chiamanda.

I've read lots of book regarding financial analysis while trying to learn trading. But one book I'll never get tired of reading is The Richest Man In Babylon. It's a simple book containing the undeniable facts of life.

Books reading is my hobby. The Holy Quran is my favorite book. Holy Quran cover all the concept of our life. The lecture of this book is peace.

Book is good to read because it help to educated people, I like reading novel that's my favorite book I like reading every time reading is my hobby.

My favorites books are novels especially St Claire's I read them during my junior secondary School .St Claire's is a series of stories that happened in the school, female only school it's kind of interesting you all should go read it .

I have this amazing book called "I'm Just a Teenage Punchbag" written by a mother called Jackie Clune. It is such an accurate of description of what it is like to raise a teenager and I can identify with everything she says. When I feel that my 14 year old granddaughter has pushed me to the limit I will read this and instantly feel that I am not alone. Every crisis I have gone through she has been there too with her children.

One book that i have read not so long ago, and changed my life is the "Power of Broke" By Daymond John. This book i inspiring. Just seeing the journey Daymond has gone through in life, it makes me wanna live to see another day.

If you want to get my attention, give me any hardley chase books. I have been reading his books since when I was in secondary school and I read his books through out my university days as well.

Actually, reading books is a very good thing to do but it is rather unfortunate that hustling has made it look as if one does not know the importance of reading or as if one hates reading. Reading can make one to be current on the recent happenings around. That is just my opinion though.

reading books is one of the best hobbies for many persons.

if you're one of them then tell us which book do you like to read?
I love to read books a lot, especially self building books...one good one I have read is 'Becoming a leader' by Myles Munroe.
It has opened my mind to a lot of things about leadership.

I don't have a favourite book. I love reading so i honestly can't pick a book as my favorite. I tried once and i found out that i picked another one as my favorite and also another, just like that.

I love reading books. In fact reading books is one of my favorite hobbies seriously I've read so many books that I can't even tell their numbers. Reading is interesting.

I am that type of person you Mentioned,I do devote my time reading because I love reading,most especially new things,I love reading novels and literatures.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back