What's new

What's your biggest pet peeves working online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
My biggest pet peeves when it comes to working online is the way some sites take out their cut. Like Fiverr and how they take $1 per $5 you make. Which sucks when you make a big sale and it dwindles down in profits.

Another pet peeve is how many too good to be true scams there are out there. So many sites out there promising things they can never deliver. That's a huge pet peeves of mine. What are some of yours?

My biggest pet peeve when it comes to working online is the fact that some sites pay too little for so much work. Another one is that some online money making sites have too many ads on the sites.

Well my biggest annoyance if you had asked me years ago was the slow progression, but when you have experience everything becomes faster and easier, on the other hand I also bother the commissions of some payment processors and others, also what you say about the scams, when you already know how to identify them, it is easy not to fall into them, but we always have to stay alert, because every day they proliferate more and there are more of them on the internet.

My biggest pet peeves when it comes to working online is the way some sites take out their cut. Like Fiverr and how they take $1 per $5 you make. Which sucks when you make a big sale and it dwindles down in profits.

Another pet peeve is how many too good to be true scams there are out there. So many sites out there promising things they can never deliver. That's a huge pet peeves of mine. What are some of yours?
My biggest peeve in working online is that there are some platforms that will pay you a very small money even when you do so much job for them. I don't like them

My biggest pet peeve about working online is you cannot be consistently employed. There will be a time when you do not have any assignments to work on and you end up working on low paying sites.

Pet peeves about working online is when you have no skill, you will find yourself earning low that can take you many months or years to cash out. You will start working on faucets websites and other likes.

My biggest pet peeve when working online is that there is so much competition in high paying jobs. You have to work really hard in order to get clients. You could also get work today then wait a long time before you attract another client.

The question that I'm going to ask you about this particular complain you have about Fiverr is how you think they are going to be able to make their own money which they will use to sustain the community they have set up in order to ensure that nobody gets scammed after working for a client...? Are they a charitable organization?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back