What's new

What's the top 5 lucrative business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in my country, there is no business that is not lucrative, but as for me I will go with oil company, selling of building materials, venturing into transportation, having food restaurants, having standard school academy, these are the business I feel they are more lucrative in my country. And have seen people making money a lot from the business.
That's great you have a good business foresight because most of these businesses you mentioned excel regardless the season we are into, you can start them one after the other with rest to your financial strength.

I would go with Real Estate, and then selling of building material, cement manufacturing business as the richest man over here in Africa manufactures cement, selling and producing electronics gadgets and finally selling of phones and accessories.

To me, the top five investment or businesses one can participate in should be real estate, Forex trading, Agricultural sector, Crypto Currencies and the Stock market. The list is in no particular order. They are all viable and have a risks too, so it depends on how will you know the business and motivated for it.

My thoughts are oil marketing, blogging, fashion designer, jewellery and forex. Business is a really hard thing to do but I prefer blogging the most.

To me Top 5 lucrative business are
  • Accounting, tax prep, bookkeeping services.
  • Legal services.
  • Real-estate leasing.
  • Outpatient care.
  • Offices of real estate agents and brokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back