What's the objective of your business?

Ureka

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Without a doubt, the objective of an organization is to make a benefit, yet some of the time it is difficult to accomplish it, but with persistence and determination we will scale through.

Now tell me, what's the objective when you were Starting Your Business?
What progress have you made?
What overall revenue do you think will lead you to proceed with your business?

I am doing freelancing on Upwork and my skills are Handwriting Analyst/Forensic document examination. I personally think that working on your own is a great way of earning money. I have all control of my work and time. I prefer freelancing more than working somewhere outside

I am doing freelancing on Upwork and my skills are Handwriting Analyst/Forensic document examination. I personally think that working on your own is a great way of earning money. I have all control of my work and time. I prefer freelancing more than working somewhere outside
Yeah, been your own boss is the best, and you have a pretty good set of skills there, Keep it up Brother.

I don't yet have a business of my own but I have an idea on starting a business and making profit..for example..barbing..all you need is a shop,clipper,brush etc.. people like watching or listening to music while barbing..you can get a stereo to work with that and Mae sure to have a good skill at barbing

My main objective of setting up a business is to make money and doing it while being my own boss. I have worked under some bosses in the past and for sure it is best to be your own boss.

The main objective of my business is to make only profit and nothing more because that is obviously what i want to be making

To make a difference in the life of our clients, I want to say after I finish with each client that they will manage without me afterwards. They will be able to do everything all by themselves.

I am working hard to get some capital and start domain flipping soon. I believe that the objective of my businesses is to make profits. I can't be on the losing end. That's why I put in more effort daily.

My primary goal is to make money so that I can not only life comfortably but also can provide for my family. MY secondary goal is when I am able to provide for myself, i will start giving back to the society. I will be able to help people only when I ahev money.

The main objective of my business is actually targeted at profit-making and for me to be able to make profit from my business, it means that I am going to offer services from my business product sales to my customers and make sure that they are very satisfied with that service, so that they will keep patronizing my business which will also ensure my profit making to be steady.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back