What's new

What's the next best crypto after Bitcoin now?

After Bitcoin ethereum is the next best cryptocurrency. The reason is because it has even more uses than bitcoin and it also has a lot of market cap. Its market cap is only second to Bitcoin.

This is but a temporary pullback for Bitcoin. When it was going places, no one had any doubts about it being the best thing, and it still remains the best. Ethereum is a second, but it will not still not overtake Bitcoin.

This is but a temporary pullback for Bitcoin. When it was going places, no one had any doubts about it being the best thing, and it still remains the best. Ethereum is a second, but it will not still not overtake Bitcoin.
Bitcoin remains the cryptocurrency with the highest market capitalisation which actually makes it the most trusted and the best. Ethereum is currently the second.

Bitcoin remains the cryptocurrency with the highest market capitalisation which actually makes it the most trusted and the best. Ethereum is currently the second.
Ethereum is a very good choice of investment for the next bull run. The possibility of it going over $20,000 is very high, which makes it very cheap at the current price.

Ethereum is a very good choice of investment for the next bull run. The possibility of it going over $20,000 is very high, which makes it very cheap at the current price.
I don't think it will go up to 20,000 dollars in the next bull run but anything is possible in the crypto-currency market actually. I believe it will reach up to 10,000 dollars.

There is no such coin that could compete with Bitcoin and take it's place but Ethereum can be the second best crypto because of some great projects behind it.

If you are looking in terms of dominance then you are going to be looking at ethereum. It is a smart contract chain and it also has the second largest market capitalisation after bitcoin.

The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and the relative value of different coins can change rapidly. However, some of the top alternatives to Bitcoin currently include Ethereum, Binance Coin, Cardano, and Dogecoin. These coins have all seen significant growth in recent months and have established themselves as leading projects in the crypto space. It's important to note that this information may be outdated and crypto currency market is always changing. It's always a good idea to do your own research and invest wisely.

I don't know which one will be better than Bitcoin if it is possible that there is, but recently news came out that new cryptocurrencies are being developed with AI this can be really good.

I think you're making your judgements based on the value of the coin and if that's it then you already have your answer which is etherum. After Bitcoin it's etherum that's next in line in value.
Unarguably, Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency in terms of value and adaptability after Bitcoin. even though ethereum have much more use cases than Bitcoin but bitcoin remains the King.

Unarguably, Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency in terms of value and adaptability after Bitcoin. even though ethereum have much more use cases than Bitcoin but bitcoin remains the King.
Yes, it remains the king because of the value it has but in terms of which coin would make you more money as a day trader in the market, Bitcoin should really come last or about that position.

Ethereum seems to be the next cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. It gained popularity so fast and that is why it's price is so high too. There are others like Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash that are thriving too.

Even though Ethereum is at number two based on the price and market cap, I do not think Ethereum is the best crypto after Bitcoin. IN my opinion, litecoin coin is the best as a payment form and ADA and MATIC are best in terms of trading and investing.

Yes, it remains the king because of the value it has but in terms of which coin would make you more money as a day trader in the market, Bitcoin should really come last or about that position.
it may not be the cryptocurrency that makes people the highest amount of money. But it is actually the safest cryptocurrency in which anyone can put his or her money on.

it may not be the cryptocurrency that makes people the highest amount of money. But it is actually the safest cryptocurrency in which anyone can put his or her money on.
You're right about that. It actually seems safe to invest in although I don't think those who invested in the coin when it was about $60k would particularly agree to this.

You're right about that. It actually seems safe to invest in although I don't think those who invested in the coin when it was about $60k would particularly agree to this.
Only people who do not have proper knowledge of Bitcoin trading would invest on at the price of $6000.00. that is why it is important to learn first before you start investing.

Only people who do not have proper knowledge of Bitcoin trading would invest on at the price of $6000.00. that is why it is important to learn first before you start investing.
Well, I guess that's what it is. You really can't blame them that much because then they were making their deceitful predictions that Bitcoin would hit $100k soonest and that was enough to make so many people invest in the coin.

Well, I guess that's what it is. You really can't blame them that much because then they were making their deceitful predictions that Bitcoin would hit $100k soonest and that was enough to make so many people invest in the coin.
I remember when a lot of people we are projecting bitcoin to hit the price of $100000. So many people started investing their money. I think that has actually taught a lot of people lesson.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back