What's new

What's the next best crypto after Bitcoin now?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
With Bitcoin kinda falling behind the curve these days, it made me wonder about other cryptocurrency. Is there any other crypto that can match what Bitcoin is currently priced at and then some? I figure we'll see another crypto currency announced that could be better than Bitcoin, but who is going to make it? Anyone here? :)

With Bitcoin kinda falling behind the curve these days, it made me wonder about other cryptocurrency. Is there any other crypto that can match what Bitcoin is currently priced at and then some? I figure we'll see another crypto currency announced that could be better than Bitcoin, but who is going to make it? Anyone here? :)
I don't know why but I really like litcoin is fast and I just like it bitcoin is a massive crypto currency and I love it but sometimes I prefer ETH or litecoin

It does not call for any debate, everybody already know that ethereum is next best coin after bitcoin and so people even prefer holding ethereum to holding bitcoin
It does not call for any debate, everybody already know that ethereum is next best coin after bitcoin and so people even prefer holding ethereum to holding bitcoin

Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency and is being called an alternative coins. In terms of market cap and price it is the second among the largest cryptocurrency available now presently.

The next best cryptocurrency after bitcoin is probably going to be ethereum. It is the first decentralized smart contract network that was launched and the builders are still around building.

Ethereum is only coin which is closest to Bitcoin and since their upgrading planes for future looks strong and they can be next big coin in next 5 days. They are improving lots and hopefully it will reach $10000 mark in next 5 years.

Ethereum is the only coin that is closest to Bitcoin, and their future plans look promising, with the possibility of becoming the next big coin in the next five days. They are making significant progress and hope to reach the $100,000 mark within the next five years.

For now, the next best coin after bitcoin is ethereum. With the rate at which crypto currencies are unpredictable, i hope ethereum will not only be able to keep holding the title but also beat bitcoin one day.

To my best experience, Bitcoin is the highest rated crypto currency with an un-compromisable rate. But then there's not more than 3 crypto currency that are a bit valuable Wich are ETC LTC and Dodge coin

Ethereum will always be the number two cryptocurrency in existence. It is also the second most expensive cryptocurrency. In terms of used case, Ethereum may be much more potential than Bitcoin.

i would really advise people to go for bakery token (bake). i so much believe on the project, and i advise anyone as well to hold the token, but this is not a financial advise, do your own research.

According to statistics and the list, these are Ethereum and LiteCoin. After Bitcoin, these two are next in terms of value and prevalence.

I'm not sure there's any next best coin as one can't tell which of these coins are genuine anymore. A lot of projects springing up here and there without control and crashing too isn't a good way to build trust.

Ethereum is probably the best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. This is the first decentralized smart contract network to launch and the builders are still building it.

Ethereum seems to be the second biggest still and I can't even see it getting on the same level as Bitcoin. I really don't know it anything will come close to Bitcoins popularity, time will tell.

I think the best currency after bitcoin is ethereum due to the reliability of the ERC-20 blockchain network. It has also been used to conduct business transactions concerning NFTs which is a feather in its cap

Ethereum might be among the most valuable cryptocurrency after bitcoins but personally I don't like Ethereum. I rather choose solana over Ethereum.

I don't think there's any coin that can reach bitcoin level. The second largest coin after bitcoin is Euthereum. And if you check Euthereum price now, you'll see that there's a big gap between it and bitcoin.

Ethereum is probably the best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. This is the first decentralized smart contract network to launch and the builders are still building it.
I share this same sentiment with you but statistically speaking it is not just a sentiment but one i am very sure of as I believe that eth is worth investing on as it has the tendency to grow

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back