What's new

What's the next best crypto after Bitcoin now?

I remember when a lot of people we are projecting bitcoin to hit the price of $100000. So many people started investing their money. I think that has actually taught a lot of people lesson.
There's actually no real lesson to learn from that because I can tell you categorically that Bitcoin right now could still dip to even $5k worth. Anything can happen anytime in this cryptocurrency market.

There's actually no real lesson to learn from that because I can tell you categorically that Bitcoin right now could still dip to even $5k worth. Anything can happen anytime in this cryptocurrency market.
That is very true. I see a lot of people rejoicing that the crypto-currency market has recovered. That may be true but I don't still trust the market hundred percent at the moment.

That is very true. I see a lot of people rejoicing that the crypto-currency market has recovered. That may be true but I don't still trust the market hundred percent at the moment.
You're actually right not to completely trust the market and I can't even say that I do but it's really been long since I last traded in the market. Probably the reason I want to give it a trial.

With Bitcoin kinda falling behind the curve these days, it made me wonder about other cryptocurrency. Is there any other crypto that can match what Bitcoin is currently priced at and then some? I figure we'll see another crypto currency announced that could be better than Bitcoin, but who is going to make it? Anyone here? :)
There are many alternative coins of cryptocurrency daily hit whose price keeps on fluctuating But still the most expensive cryptocurrency is bitcoin. There is competition between alternating coins like a bitcoin ethereum bitcoin cash & LTC .

With Bitcoin kinda falling behind the curve these days, it made me wonder about other cryptocurrency. Is there any other crypto that can match what Bitcoin is currently priced at and then some? I figure we'll see another crypto currency announced that could be better than Bitcoin, but who is going to make it? Anyone here? :)
Ethereum is the second-best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. Decentralized, fully accessible blockchain system Ethereum enables the creation and deployment of distributed applications. Additionally, Ethereum offers Ether, a cryptocurrency that may be used to pay for services and transaction costs on the Ethereum network. The platform of Ethereum, which has the second-largest market value of any cryptocurrency, supports a huge range of uses and applications. In recent years, Ethereum has gained popularity, and this trend is anticipated to continue.

arguably etherium is next after bitcoin because it has the next largest market capitalisation and it has an open source blockchain that allows the use of the smart contract which makes it gained a lot of popularity.

The next best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin is Ethereum, Ethereum has proven to be more stronger fundamentally than other cryptocurrencies. But I feel most people know this already.

The next best cryptocurrency after bitcoin is ethereum because it really has a lot of users and each blockchain also has the best uses which is why it remains the second best crypto-currency.

Based on analysis and market capitalisation, Ethereum is the next best cryptocurrency after bitcoin and it occupy the second position in the cryptocurrency table.

We could say that for its functionality, its time in the market and trajectory, its community and also its market capitalization is Ethereum, although there are some others that could also stay in this position such as BNB

If we are talking about price then it is Ethereum of course. It is also doing well and can be the next Bitcoin as well. Then we have others like Litecoin and Bitcoin cash.

After Bitcoin the next one is the one that is doing fine in price after it. So I will say it is Ethereum since it follows Bitcoin. It also has potential for more future growth.

It is clear that Ethereum is the next best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin based value alone. I love Litecoin even more than Bitcoin for transactions and payments.

It is clear that Ethereum is the next best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin based value alone. I love Litecoin even more than Bitcoin for transactions and payments.
Based on market capitalisation and the uses of the cryptocurrency, ethereum is next to Bitcoin in terms of acceptability and popularity. The Ethereum's blockchain is scalable as well.

Based on market capitalisation and the uses of the cryptocurrency, ethereum is next to Bitcoin in terms of acceptability and popularity. The Ethereum's blockchain is scalable as well.
I agree that ethereum follows bitcoin in market capitalisation. It has the second highest number of coins in circulation and it has always been consistently high. Add this to the fact that it is second to Bitcoin in value and this makes it the second best crypto currency after bitcoin.

I think we all are going to mention different currencies when it comes to talking about the best currency after bitcoin but I like bitcoin cash because it has a low transaction fee

Well, it depends on what aspect we want to choose the best. Well, after Bitcoin, Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency in this market and there is no doubt about it. If you want to have a safe investment, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best

The next best crypto after bitcoin is Ethereum. Ethereum is the world's second largest crypto currency behind bitcoin, even outperforming bitcoin at times.

The next best crypto after bitcoin is Ethereum. Ethereum is the world's second largest crypto currency behind bitcoin, even outperforming bitcoin at times.
That's true ! It has a great uses and it is used for so many things as well. This is why Ethereum gained popularity and it is the second best cryptocurrency that you can choose in the crypto market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back