What's new

What's the most you invested in Bitcoin so far?

it was around 250$ but i didn't consider it as an investment as i received it as a payment from a website that i was working in, managed to make some profit from there because price increased back then

Well for me I have yet to invest directly into Bitcoin, it has always been my earnings online which get paid into my wallet and from there i hold for a while before I withdraw buy intends to properly invest in the future

How far I have invested in bitcoin was $150 and it was reduce to that amount because I was scammed of the money I sent to the person that helped me to purchased it and I also invested in other coin too.

My most investment on Btc on is 99$ and I have a dream to invest more on Bitcoin but recently It seems some drop on btc but soon it will be back and I am saving more to invest on it. But i still believe that I will again invest on Bitcoin. And it is available in my region too

I have accumulated more than $1000 bitcoin in total from my earnings and once I bought. But in a trade, the highest worth of bitcoin I ever trade with was 100 USD. And that was last December but I lost the money because I traded it with a beer leverage coin Hut unfortunately for me that was when all price of coin went up and my earnings reduced

The most I have invested in Bitcoin is about 100 dollars. And unfortunately, I lost all my money because I was scammed on the platform
Wow that can be really annoying and painful, i dont have a personal experience on this but i have a friend who has been through this. After the experience, he lost interest in any form of Bitcoin or any other investments related to crypto currency

I've only paid for around $200 worth in bitcoin, just to see if it will go up eventually. I just worry that I will waste my money doing this, but I want to see if it can work, if so I will likely invest more money.

Anyway, what's the most you've invested in Bitcoin so far? And what is your return so far?
Well when it vom
I've only paid for around $200 worth in bitcoin, just to see if it will go up eventually. I just worry that I will waste my money doing this, but I want to see if it can work, if so I will likely invest more money.

Anyway, what's the most you've invested in Bitcoin so far? And what is your return so far?
When it's comes to the most funds I have invested on crypto currency specifically Bitcoin I'll say it's around $500 that when you add a total of all my various wallets

I didnt invested much , it is around $40 only in bitcoin , I am holding it till I get profit of $100 , so for that to happen , bitcoin should cross $100k , I am holding for long run.

I have not invested inna reasonable amount of money on cryptocurrency generally because I am a trader in the same that I don't really hold some of them for long and I take profit.

I have never invested any of my own money directly into bitcoin. Instead i rely on online methods of earning in order to increase my investment into bitcoin and other coins as well.

People have been investing in crypto currency coin most especially bitcoin since a very long time , I am just a newbie and i have at least invested bitcoin worth $125 and i have gained at least $20 in return.

I haven't invested much on bitcoin. I have invited close to 1000 dollars worth of bitcoin. That's is so much little but It is good to start with first . I have plans of investing so much money on bitcoin. It hope to invest when the price is low

I have accumulated more than $1000 bitcoin in total from my earnings and once I bought. But in a trade, the highest worth of bitcoin I ever trade with was 100 USD. And that was last December but I lost the money because I traded it with a beer leverage coin Hut unfortunately for me that was when all price of coin went up and my earnings reduced
Sorry about that ,you really have to understand how to trade very well before you think of going into trading, I've been in the trading system before but I lost but now I only concentrate to invest and only trade when an expert drop a signal.

Actually at a moment I was having you to $150 worth of bitcoin but at the present moment I'm not having a single bitcoin in my wallet I have sold all before the dip even came .

I invested $50 Into bitcoin early this year but sadly rates crashed drastically but then again I expected it and also invested in some alt coins and earned !

From what I see on this thread, a lot of people have invested a lot in bitcoin and then there's me just cruising with trend, lol. Although I buy some coins and accumulate them but I sti withdraw to fix expenses.
Yeah exactly I also Invested in it also I was once having $200 worth of bit in my wallet but I sold them when the price hit $64 and I made my gain from it before the dip.

After some of the money I got from the forex site I was working with before, I invested $20 in bitcoin last year but I have been withdrawing little by little from it during this bear run.

I am yet to make any investment in bitcoin because bitcoin is illegal here. I do bot want to invest in something that is termed illegal in my home country. I m waiting for my home country to make it legal

I have never invested money in bitcoin, I built my bitcoin portfolio by receiving payments from clients and advertising networks that pay through bitcoin. I have managed to build bitcoin without any investment.

Maybe I can invest $200 in Bitcoin if I have that extra money. But right now my money are all accounted for and allocated to different purposes. I was thinking of investing in Bitcoin now that the price is in the $34k level which I think can still go up to $50k again within this year. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to invest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back