What's new

What's the most you invested in Bitcoin so far?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I've only paid for around $200 worth in bitcoin, just to see if it will go up eventually. I just worry that I will waste my money doing this, but I want to see if it can work, if so I will likely invest more money.

Anyway, what's the most you've invested in Bitcoin so far? And what is your return so far?

The most I have invested in Bitcoin is about 100 dollars. And unfortunately, I lost all my money because I was scammed on the platform

I have invested about $300 and of course it really gave me lots of profits. I'll be looking forward to buy more bitcoins in the nearest future because the price will likely double or even triple.

I've only paid for around $200 worth in bitcoin, just to see if it will go up eventually. I just worry that I will waste my money doing this, but I want to see if it can work, if so I will likely invest more money.

Anyway, what's the most you've invested in Bitcoin so far? And what is your return so far?
Well we all have different involvement in this. in my case i wont say i invested but the highest i traded with bitcoin i think was $50 but i'm not sure if its up to that anyways....

I won't say i really invested in bitcoin because i had like $14 worth of bitcoin and within two weeks when i had close to $17 dollar but it wasn't really an investment for me.

I am not financially bouoyany so i dont need to invest much in crypto currency because know my pocket worth, I have invested like $120 and i have gained at least $20.

The most I ever invested or should I say I ever traded per time in Bitcoin is not beyond $200. I make my purchases and exchange in that amount most of the times. Only did beyond this a few times

I think mine is about the sum of $500 at once. I do this type of investment when I want to go into trading proper and not into any kind of HYIP or actual investing to hold. No. I deposit that kind of amount to make actual daily trade

I started with 20 dollar but now my coins worth 200 dollar. I am not trading with these money because I don't know more about trading. I wish someone on this platform can take his time to teach me. I am only hoarding the coins with the aim it grows
Post automatically merged:

I started with 20 dollar but now my coins worth 200 dollar. I am not trading with these money because I don't know more about trading. I wish someone on this platform can take his time to teach me. I am only hoarding the coins with the aim it grows

To be honest i have never taken money out of my own pocket to invest in bitcoin or in any other crypto for that matter and the reason why i am doing this is because i use the opportunities online to earn and then use that to invest so that i am not held back by emotions when trading.

The most amount of money that I have invested in Bitcoin so far is actually $129. I made this investment at a time when I didn't know much about bitcoin investment and I actually sold my investment portfolio because I was afraid that I will make so much losses.

Actually I'm not a Bitcoin trader as I prefer to trade other altcoins with smaller values than Bitcoin. Recently I've been trading Litecoin, ripple and dogecoin and I've been having a very good experience with them. Maybe I'll try out Bitcoin someday.

At the beginning of this year, I had more than $230 worth of Bitcoin, but I don't have any at the moment. I prefer trading shitcoins and taking Profits always.

At the beginning of this year, I had more than $230 worth of Bitcoin, but I don't have any at the moment. I prefer trading shitcoins and taking Profits always.
or if you have an understanding of shitcoins that means you are also a crypto trader like me and I also have you in our WhatsApp group, I will like to connect with you so that at least we can share some crypto ideas together if you will not mind, I've been seeing you in our group but I didn't know that you are also a crypto trader.

I don't usually spend time on shitcoins as they get dumped with time and require due diligence before one would be able to understand the right ones to trade.

I haven't bought bitcoin before and I doubt I would ever do so because I would rather buy other coins. However, I am still holding on to the bitcoin I have earned working online.

Concerning what's the most I have invested in Bitcoin so far. Well, I actually have no investment in Bitcoin and I have never put in money on the cryptocurrency coin , I have invested into altcoins like ethereum, litecoin, ripple, and Tron.

Unfortunately i have not invest a lot in bitcoin.I have only invest 50 dollars.But i am planning to invest in bitcoin more sooner or later hopefully

At the moment I have invested over 100 dollars,which I feel I have regrets for,I entered the market on a wrong fitting and it began to go against my plan.

From what I see on this thread, a lot of people have invested a lot in bitcoin and then there's me just cruising with trend, lol. Although I buy some coins and accumulate them but I sti withdraw to fix expenses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back