What's new

What's the most expensive tech item you ever purchased?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you say was the most expensive tech item you ever purchased? Maybe it was a gaming console like the PS5 or a new gaming PC, or a VR headset, or anything tech related. For me it was probably my PC in recent memory. I purchased or had a gaming PC built for around $400. I've spent a lot of other items close to that price, like an Xbox One, Xbox 360 back in the day and so on. I don't buy a lot of stuff these days as you can see.

I would have to say taking out a car loan for a 2001 Toyota Highlander that I used to own way back in 2011. The loan was for under 10 thousand dollars. It served me well and I ended up selling it for a lot less than I had in it back in 2019. The air system went out in it and the rotors were going bad. I could not afford the mounting repairs for it.

The most expensive item I ever purchased was a gaming laptop. I spent about $1500 to buy it. It is a mid-range gaming laptop from Dell that I have been using for 3 years and still performs better. I use the laptop for playing games, working, as well as watching movies and youtube.

I would say that it is my PC which cost around $ 1800 in total, it was a PC assembled by pieces, I use it to work mainly although I also give it other uses such as playing sporadically, the truth is that it still works very well even though I bought it in 2020.

The most expensive tech item I have ever purchased is my laptop which cost around $420 from Dell I bought it in 2016 and it lasted till the screen was damaged this year and the specs were outdated so I built a desktop PC for $360 which has double the specs than my laptop

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back