What's new

What's the minimum amount needed to start an investment?

Better answer: $500, and only AFTER you have built up your emergency savings. "We really encourage people to have six months of savings first," says Yvette Butler, president of Capital One Investing. Once you have a few thousand in savings, then you can start investing.

There are various amounts of money that you can choose to invest, it all depends on what you want to do. If it is in a business, online, in real estate, etc. The amounts vary, you can even buy a product and then resell it, which is a minimum amount to invest. I have seen sites online where you can invest up to $ 5.

I have been planning to invest for a while now but I don't have any idea on how I'd go about. I'd love if you guys shed more light on this. Thank you
There is no fixed amount for investment but there are some investment that has fixed amount attached to the coupon like debenture stock, government bond that has fixed amount attached to them

Therefore, as long as you meet the minimum requirement to open an account, you can invest as little as $50 or $100 per month in a mutual fund. The term for this is called dollar cost averaging (DCA), and it can be a great way to start investing

There are thousands of investment in this world and each of them require their own minimum sum of money to start but do you as you have just said you have not specify if you are talking about crypto investment or investment in real estate or what type of investment do you need?

The problem is that many mutual fund companies require an initial investment of at least and 500 and 5 5,000. If you are a first time investor with very little money to invest in, they may at least be out of reach.

Better answer: $ 500, and only AFTER you have built up your emergency savings. "We really encourage people to have six months of savings first," says Yvette Butler, president of Capital One Investing. Once you have a few thousand in savings, then you can start investing

I don't think there is a specific minimum or maximum amount of money that is required to start up any business because I think the capital depends on the type of business you want to establish or create and how large or small you want it to be.

It depends on the kind of investment you want to do because investments differs. Some investments that require large amount of money while some does not require large amount of money. So it is solely dependent on the kind of business or investment you want to venture into.

For me no amount is too small to start up a business depending on the kind of business. Focus and hard work is needed for any business to succeed As a beginner you must have a positive mind set towards your business.

We cannot help you like that because we don't know that in which you want to do investment and how much about you have right now if you have greater amount so do invest 50% of your amount it will be better and good for your knowledge that how you will gain on this investment because without experiencing you cannot recognise investment profit.

there is no amount require to to invest as the maximum to an individual. investment is about taking risks, and if you know you can take much or less risk, you may earn or run lost according to the risk that you have taken. for me i think you may plan about the kind of invest or business that you want to invest into.

The amount for you to invest is not the problem but the place you are investing into is... When you see a good investment no amount of many is too little or much for it... But as an adult and as a person who does not understand what the future holds you must invest responsibly.

IBD founder William O'Neill wrote in "Ways to Make Money in Stock", "If you are a normal working person or a beginner investor, you should know that it does not cost much to start ۔ " "You can start with as little as 500 500 to $ 1,000 and save as much as you can," he wrote.

There is no minimum specific amount to start an investment as far as I'm concern. It just depends on the kind of investment you want to start. If such kind of investment requires much amount before you start it then you have no option then to look for huge amount of money before you venture in to it but if it requires little amount is also the same

There is not particular amount to make investment I think it depends upon your budget and business where you make investment. I prefer you to start business or investment that you have while it is low or high. Because there are many business available that can be started with low and high amount.

I have been planning to invest for a while now but I don't have any idea on how I'd go about. I'd love if you guys shed more light on this. Thank you
I think investment not depends upon a calculated amount of money if you have a small amount of money you can start your business and investment your money in it an it becomes more profitable this we our work increase and it is most reliable way to get success.

It depends how n the kinds of business you want to invest into, the ball is in your court to decide the kinds of business you want. Moreso there are some business you can start on a small scale and at the end of the day you will get your money.

To me, in starting a business there is no specific amount to start up a business because there are different business out there and it depends on how you want to start yours either in small scale or large scale.
But I think one can have like 150 000 naira

I think in order to invest in any business, we need to estimate how much investment we have to make.A little investment is made first because first the business is reviewed to see if the business will move towards profit or towards loss.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back