What's new

What's the minimum amount needed to start an investment?

There is no particular amount that must be a minimum for you to go into investments. The nurture of the business you investing in will determine what the minimum should be.
That's true, what a person can do is to draft out the actual amount you need to invest, it's you yourself know the amount of money you want to invest on, so you can start with what you have to invest.

It actually depends on the kind of investment you want to make. There are some investment that you can use about $10 to go into and make some profit have had some period of time.

there are many business out there that you can invest on that will not cost lot of money and you will be getting good profit from the investment, in other words, you must invest what you can lose and not being outrightly bankrupt.

Starting an investment doesn't have a certain amount of money. It's a thing of choice. I've read about Greg Schoen who invested $0.06 on 1700BTC in 2011. If such is kept till now, the owner would have been the richest man on earth, from his worth, but he sold it at very low price of $0.6 per BTC in 2011. If you invest for a long time, you will enjoy more. Just consider an investment on crypto world.
It's not easy to trust that any investment would be worth millions in the future. Many investments eventually go to zero of held for long that's why some people prefer to sell as soon as they make profits.

For someone like me I think that people invest their money in various business but if your money is not enough you can try forex trading some brokers this days accept as low as $5 to get started you can even start with leverage through , forum posting can also give you some money to invest with

This is very much going to be dependent on the kind of investment that you want to make in the first place. If you want to open something like a shop then you will not need too much money.

To start an investment first you need to know much about the face of investment you need to go into if you don't have the money to invest you can borrow a friend and I believe that you also need patience it's depend on which field you want to invest

The first thing for you to do is for you to examine your feild of specialization know what you are good at then you can continue with the business you want draw your budget and cost then cut down on some expenses at the start then you will be good to start a business

I have been planning to invest for a while now but I don't have any idea on how I'd go about. I'd love if you guys shed more light on this. Thank you
Before investment or starting, you need to do some researches about what you want to invest in, because investment without knowledge will face you with alot of problems.

Its depend on the type of investment which you want to venture into if you go into investment that require huge sum of money I will advice that you go for loan its through loan that I was able to start this my small business offline so you need to analys the market and face of business operation which you want to venture into its so good at the same time

There is no minimum to what you can start an investment with I always advice that you dont need to wait until money full your pocket before you execute a business plan I think that the best is for you to start with what you had

There is no particular amount that must be a minimum for you to go into investments. The nurture of the business you investing in will determine what the minimum should be.
That is just the fact,because you do not have a benchmark of what one can actually invest into a venture,you put in your resources according to what you can afford and then expect returns.

It's doesn't matter what field of investment you are into for someone like me I will run an estimation on which investment we should go into ask old people that has been operating the business which capital rate they invested in the business when they get started,its also depend on which business you want to operate

Its really depend on which type of business you venture into so I think that the business you want to do must have plans and budget for it so for someone like me I think that you really need to always try your best and ensure that you ask people of things you dont know dont just dive into any investment without your knowledge

As a matter of fact, there is no general investment minimum or maximum,all investment portals are having there policies. If you are to consider forex investment $100 is a good start up.

Mostly depends on the type of investment I will be doing, I can invest much in real estate as the risk of losing my money is small. Such can't be done with online investment.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back