What's new

Whats the highest payout from a survey you got?

Personally I haven't earn a single penny with survey before because what I've come to understand is that most of these surveys are not available for people in my location. I don't really have the interest.

I haven't managed to get paid from any survey site most of them are country specific. They usually don't offer equally opportunities for people all around the world. I no longer try survey sites even if I hear it is legit and I see a payment proof. Most of them don't give you surveys regularly.

I have read articles where people have claimed to earn up to $100 to $200 by doing surveys on survey sites. I have tried survey sites after hearing all those positive review, but unfortunately I ended up making 0 cents.

To be honest I haven't got paid and I haven't had any payout from survey sites not because I didn't participate in enough service but most times they are so stressful and default method is not encouraging because in a country we are restricted to starting payout methods.

To be honest I haven't got paid and I haven't had any payout from survey sites not because I didn't participate in enough service but most times they are so stressful and default method is not encouraging because in a country we are restricted to starting payout methods.
survey is a good place where we can make some money from but to be precise I think some survey site dont just favoure my country that is why I dont like doing survey but people are earning big amount of money from there.

Actually I have not received any payout from survey site because I never work there before, but I believe that people are making good money in survey site, I know that survey site are legit.

Personally , I have not been able to earn a single penny from survey. The reason is because survey not available here and even if you have access to survey here , you won't likely make anything.

I did surveys years ago. Back in like 2009 I think it was. The most I was able to make in a week's time was $30. I could have made around $100 a month doing it but for the time and effort, I didn't feel it was worth it.

The highest payout that I have got from survey site is probably $10 and it took me a long time to attain the withdrawal threshold because of the demographic restrictions that is imposed on answering survey questions.

I have never gotten any meaningful payment from survey platforms at all. I would advise people to even avoid them completely and make sure that they only go for what would make sense.

Location is the main hindrance and the only reason why we are not able to make money with survey. I am yet to see any survey that would include our locations as one of the Most accepted location.

Although at the moment, am not into survey site again because of they make it to be base on your location but then when I was doing survey it mostly depends and I usually earn up to $2 per a survey.

From all indication which is obvious and making money from survey platforms is really difficult and this is a major reason why people do not even waste their time on them at all .

From all indication which is obvious and making money from survey platforms is really difficult and this is a major reason why people do not even waste their time on them at all .
Its obvious some survey site dont have enough survey for people living in my country so even if we do survey I dont think that its going to fetched us alot of money from this region but its only favoure people who are living in the teir 1 country

I have gotten more than $10 from taking online surveys around 2020 but I no longer do it because it is very tiring and you can be disqualified so many times. They name of the survey platform is surveytime and they allow everyone around the world to participate in their surveys. They pay $1 every survey you complete. I don't really know if they're still operational now.

I had a survey worth of $8 from Opinion World which is lasted around 1 hours 10 minutes and it was about shopping and shopping behavior and it was smooth and I think it is worth of time.

The highest payout that I got from a survey site is basically $3 and ever since then, it has been so difficult to make money on surveys because of demographics. Most of the survey site works better with the people in the tier-one nations.

There was a time that I got $10 from a single survey but that was a very lengthy one of up to about 2 hours. Surveys are not really that is it to come by right now and I think it is because of my location.

It has been more than a year since I last participated in any survey activities at al,l and this is really nice because I was not even making any good amount of money as at the time I was asking for them.

Survey platforms are not reliable at all and it is very important for people to discuss on other opportunities that are available to make money with on the internet right now.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back